Shearer

johnnypd

Why don't the fans club together and launch a joint buy out with Freddie Shepherd? We could install Shearer as manager with Lee Clark as assistant and replace Vetere and Jiminez with Beardsley and Bez.

Keep Beardsley away from the academy ffs.

Why don't the fans club together and launch a joint buy out with Freddie Shepherd? We could install Shearer as manager with Lee Clark as assistant and replace Vetere and Jiminez with Beardsley and Bez.

Why don't we just save ourselves a few months and alot of money and just set the club on fire now instead of later?

Guest optimistic nit

the structure cant stay the same though, we need to hire a manager who the board trust and who agrees with the board's long term plan, and then give him FULL control. we cant have any more conflict within the club.

Guest Howaythetoon

The structure can work with the right personal but it has to be lead by the manager or if not there can not be any undermining of the manager whatsoever.

Shearer can f*** off. Great, legendary player, but we've got no clue as to how he'll fare as a manager so why should we let him try it out here? Go prove yourself somewhere else before you even consider managing Newcastle United.

5th feb 1992

keegan can fuck off,Great, legendary player, but we've got no clue as to how he'll fare as a manager so why should we let him try it out here? Go prove yourself somewhere else before you even consider managing Newcastle United.

Guest thommo78

hes still a legend...If and when he does come here as a manager he'll get my unwaivering support. Hope he comes no where near us under this lot though as I would see it going the same way as Keegan...

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

Shearer can f*** off. Great, legendary player, but we've got no clue as to how he'll fare as a manager so why should we let him try it out here? Go prove yourself somewhere else before you even consider managing Newcastle United.

5th feb 1992

keegan can f*** off,Great, legendary player, but we've got no clue as to how he'll fare as a manager so why should we let him try it out here? Go prove yourself somewhere else before you even consider managing Newcastle United.

Hahaha

LEGEND

Guest WashyGeordie

Because Shepherd's already fucked us over?  :rolleyes:

Guest graemeh72

Shearer still friendly with club doc. Nailed on as next manager! :frantic:

The club doc is gonna be the next manager??

I think Kath the tea lady is due a promotion.

She'd be sacked before she got the tea bag oot

• 1 month later...
Guest sicko2ndbest

Has he thrown his hat into the ring

Setanta

by Adam Marshall, 21 October 2008

Alan Shearer has refused to rule himself out of the frame for the Newcastle United job.

The former United number nine is happy with his role as a TV pundit but is awaiting developments on Tyneside with under-fire owner Mike Ashley trying to sell the club.

Joe Kinnear is in temporary stewardship and saw his ten-man team battle to earn a 2-2 draw with Manchester City in front of the Setanta cameras on Monday night.

"Everyone knows I have done part of my coaching badges," said Shearer.

"I have not done the Pro-Licence yet, which is mandatory, but I will do it at some stage.

"I have said it before and I will say it again - management interests me.

"But I cannot say I would be delighted to come here because that would be wrong of me.

"I wouldn't rule anything out. I am loving what I am doing at the moment. I can't say where it might happen and I can't say it would be here."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/7681338.stm