Shearer

johnnypd

Shearer can f*** off. Great, legendary player, but we've got no clue as to how he'll fare as a manager so why should we let him try it out here? Go prove yourself somewhere else before you even consider managing Newcastle United.

5th feb 1992

keegan can fuck off,Great, legendary player, but we've got no clue as to how he'll fare as a manager so why should we let him try it out here? Go prove yourself somewhere else before you even consider managing Newcastle United.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Clearout of the old setup, new regime, Shearer in charge of buying and selling as well as the usual shite keep JFK on as his assistant tell Keegan to take a long walk off a bottling peer, sounds good to me.

Clearout of the old setup, new regime, Shearer in charge of buying and selling as well as the usual shite keep JFK on as his assistant tell Keegan to take a long walk off a bottling peer, sounds good to me.

Any particular reason why?

He only cares about holidays and himself, we can do better.

I wouldn't trust Keegan to look after Sunday dinner, he'd have a fit when the spuds boiled over and run down the street in his kegs slapping himself in the face shouting 'it's not my fault'.

I think there's a fair chance Shearer will be asked to manage if this takeover ever happens. Whether he seriously wants the job I'm not convinced yet. I just have this feeling he will turn out to be a good manager though assuming it's something he wants to do. 

He only cares about holidays and himself, we can do better.

I wouldn't trust Keegan to look after Sunday dinner, he'd have a fit when the spuds boiled over and run down the street in his kegs slapping himself in the face shouting 'it's not my fault'.

:lol:

I have a nagging feeling Shearer's management style might be more Sounes than Keegan. He was never vocal, encouraging captain and i wonder if he would be as a Manager, especially when the results aren't going our way.

I think the club should look for someone who's already proved they know what they're doing.

I have a nagging feeling Shearer's management style might be more Sounes than Keegan. He was never vocal, encouraging captain and i wonder if he would be as a Manager, especially when the results aren't going our way.

I think the club should look for someone who's already proved they know what they're doing.

I think it'll be more like Keane's management style, and that's been reasonably successful for the mackems.  The thing that worries me about Shearer is his work in the transfer market, I feel like it will be very much hit and miss.  Wasn't he also a massive fan of Alan Smith?