Andorra 0-2 England

Dave

Yeah I know nobody cares but it's at least something to take our minds off the shitness at Newcastle right now.

Starting line-up:

James

Johnson Terry Lescott Cole

Walcott Lampard Barry Downing

Rooney Defoe

:laugh:

are young, joe cole and gerrard all injured? and ferdinand? and every other english right back?

Young wasn't in the squad, Cole must be injured, Gerrard is defo out (having an op) and Ferdinand was ruled out during the week.

are young, joe cole and gerrard all injured? and ferdinand? and every other english right back?

Young wasn't in the squad, Cole must be injured, Gerrard is defo out (having an op) and Ferdinand was ruled out during the week.

Simply can't understand Capello's thinking here. Yet Heskey, Walcott and Downing all are. Disgrace.

(Glad Johnson is, though).

Guest timmy boy

At least their's some balance in the team with two wingers playing, wouldn't fancy that team getting anything against Croatia though.

Simply can't understand Capello's thinking here. Yet Heskey, Walcott and Downing all are. Disgrace.

Not to mention Jenas. How he makes the England squad, time after time, is beyond comprehension.

glen johnson has blossomed into a bloody good right-back, in all fairness. came a long way since he first broke through.

i think this team is decent and a move away from what you'd expect a stereotypical Capello team to be like.

still should be enough to get a 0-0 draw like.

Oh come on. A 1-0 thrasing  O0

You've gone from 3-0 to 2-0 to 1-0 in the space of a few posts.  :laugh:

EDIT:

Oh right, cheers Dave haha.

I've long said we're going to win 4-0.  :snod:

2-1 anyone?

Guest optimistic nit

who scores the goal? the only person i'd trust to score a goal in that team is lampard. Defoe can, but him and rooney have been disastarous for england recently. (just wait for them to score a hattrick each).

who scores the goal? the only person i'd trust to score a goal in that team is lampard. Defoe can, but him and rooney have been disastarous for england recently. (just wait for them to score a hattrick each).

Who scores the goal? Capello with a 35 yard blockbuster, obviously.

Guest optimistic nit

Who scores the goal? Capello with a 35 yard blockbuster, obviously.

ah the old bring the manager on at half time tactic. haven't seen that one used in a while. sneaky.