Help! (Getting scammed)

Menace

Right I've ordered a laptop last week, guy has gave me tracking number etc and said it should be here by Wednesday latest, been nagging him all week and he said he phoned RM today and it's still in transit and it should be with me on Monday.

2nd thing.

Both my eBay and hotmail account have been hacked within the same week?

What the hell?

Never heard of RM like. you got his feedback for us to take a gander at?

They used to supply loads of shit computers to schools in the late 90s

Royal Mail man. :lol:

And no, Polish apparently, got his home details as well as home number so will give him a call if nothing pops up by Monday.

Feed back:

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=luzax&&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller&sspagename=VIP:feedback:2:uk&iid=170257170825

What the hell?

How do you know?  Is your hotmail account the one you use for ebay?  Because if so it's not surprising that both have been compromised at the same time, if someone can access your hotmail account they can ask ebay to send a password reminder to it.  I'd say run a virus checker to root out any programme that might be running in the background waiting to nab your log in details and then change all your passwords.

What the hell?

How do you know?  Is your hotmail account the one you use for ebay?  Because if so it's not surprising that both have been compromised at the same time, if you can access your hotmail account you can ask ebay to send a password reminder to you.  I'd say run a virus checker to root out any programme that might be running in the background waiting to nab your log in details and then change all your passwords.

Nope totally different emails. I was on the hotmail account this morning, and I've not been able to access it all day.

Ran Kaspersky, full scan and smart scan, nothing, also ran Malwarebytes program which is recommended by some on here, that found nothing too.

They used to supply loads of shit computers to schools in the late 90s

Royal Mail man. :lol:

And no, Polish apparently, got his home details as well as home number so will give him a call if nothing pops up by Monday.

Feed back:

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=luzax&&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller&sspagename=VIP:feedback:2:uk&iid=170257170825

:lol: I'll just jump in that hole in the ground.

They used to supply loads of s*** computers to schools in the late 90s

Computers are much better now, better than most of the dells schools usually buy if they don't get RMs. They also do the eeePC for rock bottom price :)

I phoned them yesterday and they said they've got no packages for me at the Depot.

So is he talking s****?

Aye, a tracked parcel is tracked at every stop. From the depot to the postman to your door.

Edit: Like he said though, it could still be in transit so wait till Monday before you complain. Give your local RM depot a ring in the morning and see if they have anything for you, if they don't then complain away.

He's supplied me a tracking number, but Royal Mail says this..

Recorded Signed For™ items are only tracked after the item has been delivered. Depending on whether the item was sent first or second class, this may be a few days after posting. Please try again later.

Information on your item is not yet available online.

He's supplied me a tracking number, but Royal Mail says this..

Recorded Signed For™ items are only tracked after the item has been delivered. Depending on whether the item was sent first or second class, this may be a few days after posting. Please try again later.

Information on your item is not yet available online.

Ah right yes. Its only Special Deliveries that show a scan during its transit to you online.

Might not be easy for him but he may be able to scan a copy of his proof of postage and email it to you

Royal Mail now give you a printed receipt with the tracking number on it.... they dont stamp the back of the pre-printed things any more