Ashley's new SAS and Gurkha security

Colocho

Guest elbee909

The Mail on Sunday has written today that Ashley is planning to employ former SAS men and Gurkhas to his security team, to protect him and SJP and his home.

He must be worried about the mongs.

If he's worried about the mongs he should sack them.

Wouldn't be surprised if he sits in the away end flanked by security.

At home games.

At away games.

Being able to do so has always been one of the most important things to him, and I can see him trying again when things settle down.

Wouldn't be surprised if he sits in the away end flanked by security.

At home games.

At away games.

Being able to do so has always been one of the most important things to him, and I can see him trying again when things settle down.

I know what you meant ;)

I was suggesting the away end at St James' might be the safest place to sit for a few weeks.

Guest elbee909

Get the cunt oot.

Can you not just keep it in the one thread?

Yeah, rather than telling me to get out all the time.

Oh, you were talking about Ashley. :)

Guest Geordiesned

Should he really feel physically threatened by a bunch of charvers?

Anyone who threatens him should be banned from the ground for life IMO

He'll probably ban anyone chanting "Ashley Out!".

Cunt.

Guest Sniffer

Talk about an overreaction from Ashley. Good though if he's that worried he can sell the club and fuck off with wise.

If he's not having fun and he couldn't give a rat's arse about Newcastle why doesn't he just cash in and leave?

if this board is indicating anything right now it's that people who previously came across as thoughtful and sensible can lose it big time

your average toon fan on the street will be no different

if the ownership thing drags on, and a wise crony or wise himself is appointed manager, one thing is sure as shit - some fucking idiot will do something stupid after being whipped up in the media frenzy

I cant for a second think he will get away with sitting amongst the fans ever again. He will never cope with the amount of verbal abuse he will take.

And it only takes one idiot, tanked up from the boozer before going in, to make a lurch for him.

I cant for a second think he will get away with sitting amongst the fans ever again. He will never cope with the amount of verbal abuse he will take.

And it only takes one idiot, tanked up from the boozer before going in, to make a lurch for him.

aye totally, someone's gonna do summat fucking stupid - if they can't find him they'll probably brick the windows or something if we lose a home game

as for your first sentence it's why i'll be astounded if he doesn't sell up, and quick after the hull game

aye totally, someone's gonna do summat fucking stupid - if they can't find him they'll probably brick the windows or something if we lose a home game

as for your first sentence it's why i'll be astounded if he doesn't sell up, and quick after the hull game

In some respects I will be really disappointed if he goes. Sky kept showing clips of him at WHL last season celebrating a goal and he looked genuinely happy and wrapped up in it all. Gave me real cause for optimism.

I must have been very naive

In some respects I will be really disappointed if he goes. Sky kept showing clips of him at WHL last season celebrating a goal and he looked genuinely happy and wrapped up in it all. Gave me real cause for optimism.

this is what bothers me a bit rob - overnight he's gone from happy-go-lucky owner having a laugh at the match to cynical overlord hellbent on destroying the club

he's presumably finding his feet in football, and i get that we can't really afford for him to do that, but where the hate is coming from is beyond me especially as a lot of it is from people who were more than happy with him all summer and prior to that

very strange turn of events

aye totally, someone's gonna do summat f***ing stupid - if they can't find him they'll probably brick the windows or something if we lose a home game

this is what bothers me a bit rob - overnight he's gone from happy-go-lucky owner having a laugh at the match to cynical overlord hellbent on destroying the club

he's presumably finding his feet in football, and i get that we can't really afford for him to do that, but where the hate is coming from is beyond me especially as a lot of it is from people who were more than happy with him all summer and prior to that

very strange turn of events

I'm extremely dissappointed about the loss of Keegan...however, I am kind of sitting on the fence with this one. I reckon Ashley could still do good for us. I just think he has ruined his reputation amongst his own fans. The worst thing now is for Wise to remain at the club. Due to his overwhelming unpopularity. I don't really know how any of us can judge though until we have a new manager and have a string of games to judge the new manager on.....