The 2 most important things at any club are

Guest Howaythetoon

Guest Howaythetoon

1 - the fans

2 - the players

Our feelings are well known, but what about the players? I don't have much affection for them at all after years of poor performances but listening to Shay on SSN last night... he looked bewildered and genuinly concerned. I found his "KK is not just a great manager, he's a great bloke too" comments very telling. They have lost a manager but perhaps just as importantly, a friend at a club where outside the dressing there is no-one there for them. How pissed off must they feel? They have started the season well and will have been in high hopes for having a better year than last, and now all this. Shay has been here for a while and has seen it all before, I bet like all of us when Ashley took over and KK came back I bet he thought the only way would be up from now on.

I'm hoping the players will be professional about this but it wouldn't surprise me if like fans, they had zero confidence in the people running this club with several now wanting out.

The next manager is going to be vitally important. I doubt the players will want to play for someone like Poyet or Zola or some unknown, especially the British players, only a strong, experienced hand who the players will know and respect may well do.

I think on the pitch, our season is in tatters now and I can't see those players doing anything other than finishing mid-table.

Wesley Ngo joined the group calling all Newcastle United fans to take action against Hull City.

Tamas Kadar joined the group calling all Newcastle United fans to take action against Hull City.

That'll go down well on Monday morning. :lol:

Wesley joined the group boycott sports world, the match and shearers bar. untill wise and ashley go.

Wesley joined the group IF KEEGAN GOES EVERYBODY BOYCOTT THE HULL GAME

Wesley joined the group Mike Ashley and Dennis Wise ( the posioned dwarf) are ruining NUFC.

:lol:

Wesley joined the group boycott sports world, the match and shearers bar. untill wise and ashley go.

Wesley joined the group Mike Ashley and Dennis Wise ( the posioned dwarf) are ruining NUFC.

Mike Ashley created the group "Terminate Ngo's contract immediately".

Dennis Wise joined the group "Terminate Ngo's contract immediately".

Derek Llambias joined the group "Terminate Ngo's contract immediately".

I think the players will fall into line once the new manager is appionted.

Just like in 1977, when the club ended up being relegated and all the decent players(Kennedy, Tommy Craig, Mickey Burns etc)being sold because they'd had enough....

I think the players will fall into line once the new manager is appionted.

http://aftermathnews.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/robert-mugabe1.jpg

Owen would definitely be out the door.

??? Not sure I'm following your train of thought there :lol:

The board don't think in terms of a club and it's fans , the main site makes it clear we are a business and therefore we are customers. So long as they make a profit they won't care what we think.

:lol::lol::lol: