Positivity

Guest BooBoo

In the wake of the last week and the prospect of the game to come on Saturday, I'm really hoping and encouraging everyone to get behind the side. We cant lose sight of the game on Saturday being very winnable, yet in such circumstances (i'm thinking of the awful Sheff Utd game a few seasons back) a negative crowd can never have a positive effect on the side.

KKs gone and he's not coming back. Get used to it. Whilst i'm unhappy with the manner of his departure, NUFC is bigger than him, Ashley, Wise and the whole mob. Life will go on and i hope everyone who's a regular match goer will get behind the side and not become engulfed in this whole "we hate Ashley and Wise". Despite a small squad, we have a great deal of talent (certainly the most for a good few seasons) and there's no reason we still cant have a season of overall improvement- at least on the field if not off it.

In the wake of the last week and the prospect of the game to come on Saturday, I'm really hoping and encouraging everyone to get behind the side. We cant lose sight of the game on Saturday being very winnable, yet in such circumstances (i'm thinking of the awful Sheff Utd game a few seasons back) a negative crowd can never have a positive effect on the side.

KKs gone and he's not coming back. Get used to it. Whilst i'm unhappy with the manner of his departure, NUFC is bigger than him, Ashley, Wise and the whole mob. Life will go on and i hope everyone who's a regular match goer will get behind the side and not become engulfed in this whole "we hate Ashley and Wise". Despite a small squad, we have a great deal of talent (certainly the most for a good few seasons) and there's no reason we still cant have a season of overall improvement- at least on the field if not off it.

this is what Ashley and his merry men want....50 000 good little sheep behaving themselves

this is what Ashley and his merry men want....50 000 good little sheep behaving themselves

Grow up. BooBoo isn't implying we shouldn't make our voices heard but is absolutely correct in simply stating that we need to get behind the team.

Guest Darth Toon

They'll probably get it too - you can already sense the apathy taking over, and there's still 5 days to go.....

Grow up. BooBoo isn't implying we shouldn't make our voices heard but is absolutely correct in simply stating that we need to get behind the team.

sheep.

sheep.

That's me told.

sheep.

I'm all for protests such as a march and the boycotting of official NUFC merchandise and food outlets. However do you genuinely think 90 minutes of vitriol from the SJP crowd on Saturday will inspire and encourage the team?

sheep.

balloon

The match, is the only real chance for the fans to make thier true feelings known to the club owners.

Don't kid yourselves for a moment that anyone of any influence at the club would pay any attention to the endless hypothesising on this site.

Act, or be acted upon.

sheep.

balloon

;D

The match, is the only real chance for the fans to make thier true feelings known to the club owners.

Don't kid yourselves for a moment that anyone of any influence at the club would pay any attention to the endless hypothesising on this site.

Act, or be acted upon.

What about all protests that have already taken place? What about protests before and after the match? What about this planned march? What about all the boycotting?

I'm not saying don't make your voices heard during the match but not at the expense of getting behind the players. As BooBoo put it, 90 minutes of vitriol won't help us win.

Act, or be acted upon.

By all means enjoy your day of action. Each to his own.

Act, or be acted upon.

Any chance of you answering my question rather than posting glib soundbites?

sheep.

Get some perspective. 

This isn't 50,000 lemmings following the pied piper off a cliff, oblivious to the turmoil and danger ahead of them.  Older posters here can verify that as much as Keegan walking may hurt, the club itself is in nowhere near the dire straits it has been in the past.  Does anyone here really think we're in danger of relegation?  Are we hundreds of millions in debt and heading towards administration?  Have all of our best players been sold and we're bereft of depth and quality? 

No. 

A manager with a history of walking out has walked out after a squabble with the board, we're sound financially and we have a decent though not large squad.  It's not the end of the world, the board are not conspirators in an international assassination plot and deriding anyone who dares back the team as a "sheep" makes you a grade A cunt. 

sheep.

Get some perspective. 

This isn't 50,000 lemmings following the pied piper off a cliff, oblivious to the turmoil and danger ahead of them.  Older posters here can verify that as much as Keegan walking may hurt, the club itself is in nowhere near the dire straits it has been in the past.  Does anyone here really think we're in danger of relegation?  Are we hundreds of millions in debt and heading towards administration?  Have all of our best players been sold and we're bereft of depth and quality? 

No. 

A manager with a history of walking out has walked out after a squabble with the board, we're sound financially and we have a decent though not large squad.  It's not the end of the world, the board are not conspirators in an international assassination plot and deriding anyone who dares back the team as a "sheep" makes you a grade A cunt. 

fucking sheep

:lol: ;)

Act, or be acted upon.

What about all protests that have already taken place? What about protests before and after the match? What about this planned march? What about all the boycotting?

I'm not saying don't make your voices heard during the match but not at the expense of getting behind the players. As BooBoo put it, 90 minutes of vitriol won't help us win.

ill tell you about rthe protests that already took place,

while some people had the balls to go to the ground, and make thier voices heard.

others sat on thier arses, typing stuff on computers , ridiculing them,....while hiding behind thier computers...

This place is full of all talk and no do.

Act, or be acted upon.

while some people had the balls to go to the ground, and make thier voices heard.

others sat on thier arses, typing stuff on computers , ridiculing them,....while hiding behind thier computers...

well fuck off and do it then, stop talking about it, go on you're wasting time

run along

baaaaaaaaaaaa

Act, or be acted upon.

well fuck off and do it then, stop talking about it, go on you're wasting time

run along

baaaaaaaaaaaa

mackems.gif

Act, or be acted upon.

well f*** off and do it then, stop talking about it, go on you're wasting time

run along

baaaaaaaaaaaa

mackems.gif

maybe you can go to the match and wave smilies

:lol:

You'd have been better off starting with a few little hints - "remember how KK used to love a good laugh?"

You'd have been better off starting with a few little hints - "remember how KK used to love a good laugh?"