Newcastle vs Charlton ... Line-Ups and Predictions

Yorkie

Guest smoggeordie

Id go with:

Harper

Tayls Moore Ramage/Shitus Baba

Nobby Parker Zog Duff

Rossi Anyone that is fit

If a second striker isn't fit i'd play Duff just off Rossi, move zog out wide and bring Butt in.

NUFC 2-1 Charlton

Rossi, Parker, D Bent

Guest ToonFanNorway

If we dont win Shepherd must go bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif

So if we win you back Shepherd all the way? :wink:

Get a grip !!! :wink:

Full steam ahead Toonw in, not predicting a score though coz I am like a curse.

-------------------Harper

Taylor----Bramble-----Moore-----Baba

Nobby------Parker-----Zoggy-----Duff

-------------Rossi------Martins

BENCH

Pav

Ramage

Butt

Milner

Luque

-------------------Harper

Carr----Bramble-----Taylor-----Baba

Milner------Parker-----Zoggy-----Duff

-------------Rossi------Martins

Team is interesting for me.  Ramage from the last couple of games deserves a place,  but not at LB - in the centre.  Bramble was MOM on wednesday,  so he'll probably retain his place,  but theres good cases for Taylor and Moore too.  Unless he "rests" Moore,  and waits for Bramble to cock up again.  The only proper way Taylor will develop is by staying in the team,  so I'd like to see him in too.  Good luck Glenn.

Don't think Milner deserves to be dropped,  so Nobby will have to go on the bench.  Emre/Butt injured,  so Parker in the middle,  Duff has to be on the left so Zoggy to go in the middle again.  Rossi is starting,  and presuming he's fit,  it will be Martins alongside him.  If not,  they'll have to ask Shola to start the game.

Reckon we'll win 1-0.

We should get something as long as we don't let the first goal in.

Has it come to this? Hoping for a point at home to bottom-of-the-league fucking Charlton Athletic if we score first?

However, with 4 points taken out of the last 24 available...

It's a shite state of affairs.  :wullie:

Has it come to this? Hoping for a point at home to bottom-of-the-league ****ing Charlton Athletic if we score first?

I think it has come to this, no matter how far fetched that would have seemed only a few years ago.

All I herad was Martisn had a slight straina nd should be okay, heard nothign about Moore being injured.

Is true then em well hmmmmmmmmmmmm..

---------------------Harper

Taylor----Bramble-----Ramage-----Baba

Nobby------Parker--------Zoggy------Duff

--------------Rossi--------Luque

BENCH

Pav

Carr

Butt

Milner

Shola

Harper

Carr --- Taylor --- Ramage --- Babayaro

Solano --- Parker --- N'Zogbia --- Duff

Rossi --- Martins

Roeder's got some 'nice' problems to solve before this weekend's game. I'd bring Carr back into the team because i think he has been performing well just recently, and i would continue with Babayaro, as he is the best left-back at the club. Plus, Taylor and Ramage showed a lot of promise when they played together against an offensive and dangerous Fenerbahce side. That was our best defensive performance of the season, and i don't care how well Bramble played on Thursday night - he doesn't merit a place in the side.

Onto the midfield, with Nobby Solano, you are guaranteed a ball into the box, and as we saw the other day, his intelligence and accuracy of passing seems to have returned. That is a vitally important thing; Nobby was one of our best players at the back end of last season due to his creativity and his goalscoring. There was no one better in our team last season than splitting the defense with a pass.

I've dropped Emre again, despite the fact that he's having a decent season in my eyes. Just his long balls, which are wayward or too long, are infuriating, and if we're going to play with Martins and Rossi - we need someone in there who is going to take opponents on and play the ball on the floor. Zoggy's the best in the squad at doing that, and it's time to see what he's really like in his favoured position, after a promising game there against Pompey. That leaves the left-wing to pick itself. We clicked when Duff came on the other night.

Rossi's on form and i think he can form a partnership with Martins.

Has it come to this? Hoping for a point at home to bottom-of-the-league ****ing Charlton Athletic if we score first?

I think it has come to this, no matter how far fetched that would have seemed only a few years ago.

The scary thing is - if Bent rattles one in after 15 mins, I'd gladly take a point.  :roll:

Harper

Taylor Ramage Moore Babayaro

Milner Emre N'Zogbia Duff

Rossi Luque

If we have a line-up like that, which encourages keeping the ball on the ground, 2-0 Newcastle.

This is the same line up as I would choose also.

Harper

Taylor Ramage Moore Babayaro

Milner Emre N'Zogbia Duff

Rossi Luque

If we have a line-up like that, which encourages keeping the ball on the ground, 2-0 Newcastle.

This is the same line up as I would choose also.

Emre is injured though, isn't he?