Former Toon managers sueing the club

TRon

Keegan - strange one...usually just walks away when he's had enough.

Souness - couldn't survive without this ongoing pension fund

Dalglish - see above

Robson - got screwed royally but still stayed on 'til sacked uncermoniously...deserved every penny he got.

walked away quietly:

Roeder - understandbly being a yes man hired to take orders

Gullitt - followed orders, got sacked took no money in compensation.

On reflection, which managers do you feel deserve compensation over and above wages paid?

Gullitt resigned, even though he would have probably been sacked.

I remember Freddie Shepherd personally seeing him off with a hug and thanking him publicly for leaving without asking for a penny. That's why I assumed he got sacked.

I remember Freddie Shepherd personally seeing him off with a hug and thanking him publicly for leaving without asking for a penny. That's why I assumed he got sacked.

Well I guess it doesn't really matter, I just remember him talking about it in the press conference and I can remember Shepherd saying if he hadn't quit he was about to sack him anyway. Either way at least he walked away without asking for a penny.

regardless of what some might think of him as a manager, but imo he was the most dignified of the lot mentioned on that list

bullshit

wow!! enlightenment!! i have seen the light! thanks, i've changed my mind. i disagree with what i said now and think i'm a twatmong

Guest elbee909

regardless of what some might think of him as a manager, but imo he was the most dignified of the lot mentioned on that list

bullshit

wow!! enlightenment!! i have seen the light! thanks, i've changed my mind. i disagree with what i said now and think i'm a twatmong

:lol: