" We are the loyalist football supporters , the world . . . . . "

kane2005

When the news came of KK leaving the toon , I was like Mike Ashley has to go , with Wise , Jiminez etc . . .  I was thinking , must boycott the Hull game to get back at Ashley .

Not going to the game is going to harm who? The supporters who have already paid for there tickets , not Mike Ashley. 

One thing that bugs the death out of me is when the papers say , NUFC V BWFC = 47,000 = bad attendance. f*** me man , 47,000 supporters watching a team who has won nothing for donkeys years. Yet SAFC v LFC = 40,000 or something = mint attendance and there the best in the league because of it.

I have browsed various forums and websites regarding protests and a few which are organised are:

3pm Opposite Tilleys to march up to Shearers = Non ST Holders who want to make the Sky Cameras

2pm Outside Milburn reception to protest = ST holders and Non ST holders who still want to go to the game and back the team

2pm Monument march = Doyleums

Wouldnt it be best for all the fans and supporters to gather in one UNITED protest at SJP before and after the game , and give the players out on the field an atmosphere they have never witnessed before , total noise from " the loyalist football supporters " ?

I just think that boycotting the game would be the biggest mistake ever because it's going to give the media and press so much amunition , if we do that , there job is easy. Let the c***s work for there pay slip and find a story more interesting.

Out of the 3 protests , I know which one I see more sensible and realistic.

SUPPORT THE TOON , ITS YOUR DUTY !!

When the news came of KK leaving the toon , I was like Mike Ashley has to go , with Wise , Jiminez etc . . .  I was thinking , must boycott the Hull game to get back at Ashley .

Not going to the game is going to harm who? The supporters who have already paid for there tickets , not Mike Ashley. 

One thing that bugs the death out of me is when the papers say , NUFC V BWFC = 47,000 = bad attendance. f*** me man , 47,000 supporters watching a team who has won nothing for donkeys years. Yet SAFC v LFC = 40,000 or something = mint attendance and there the best in the league because of it.

I have browsed various forums and websites regarding protests and a few which are organised are:

3pm Opposite Tilleys to march up to Shearers = Non ST Holders who want to make the Sky Cameras

2pm Outside Milburn reception to protest = ST holders and Non ST holders who still want to go to the game and back the team

2pm Monument march = Doyleums

Wouldnt it be best for all the fans and supporters to gather in one UNITED protest at SJP before and after the game , and give the players out on the field an atmosphere they have never witnessed before , total noise from " the loyalist football supporters " ?

I just think that boycotting the game would be the biggest mistake ever because it's going to give the media and press so much amunition , if we do that , there job is easy. Let the c***s work for there pay slip and find a story more interesting.

Out of the 3 protests , I know which one I see more sensible and realistic.

SUPPORT THE TOON , ITS YOUR DUTY !!

:frantic:

I can see trouble looming between fans at the match, judging by the strength of different feelings on various forums.

Regardless of the events of the last week or so, the thought of seeing Newcastle fans fighting each other is pretty disgusting.

There's no need whatsoever for it and I don't think it's going to come to that. There may be the odd incident but I think the vast majority will control themselves.

Regardless of the events of the last week or so, the thought of seeing Newcastle fans fighting each other is pretty disgusting.

There's no need whatsoever for it and I don't think it's going to come to that. There may be the odd incident but I think the vast majority will control themselves.

theres no need for it but plenty of angry twats will have been on the beer

I'm sure some of the little fuckers that turn up at the games will think it's a good idea, I've seen it first hand at away games; Coventry the other week for instance. They basically can't handle their beer and get ideas above their station when people don't "stand up if you love the Toon"

theres no need for it but plenty of angry twats will have been on the beer

Aye, that's inevitable.

They can sober up in the ground though. ;)

It's happened before, not long ago if memory serves me right, there were quite a few incidents inside the ground. Now if I can just remember which manager/chairman we were getting rid of at the time....

Guest Toon Argy

I'm sure some of the little fuckers that turn up at the games will think it's a good idea, I've seen it first hand at away games; Coventry the other week for instance. They basically can't handle their beer and get ideas above their station when people don't "stand up if you love the Toon"

Did these kids have seats in the front row just to the side of the goal by any chance?

yep, they were th

Did these kids have seats in the front row just to the side of the goal by any chance?

A few seats back from the front row but yeah!

Guest Toon Argy

yep, they were th

i think the kids you were on about were on my bus. On the way back to the bus after the game one of them were stood at the side of the bus with a policeman so i dont know if he got kicked out or what.

yep, they were th

i think the kids you were on about were on my bus. On the way back to the bus after the game one of them were stood at the side of the bus with a policeman so i dont know if he got kicked out or what.

edited.

yep, they were th

they should have done, were calling people wankers for not standing up when they were singing and giving out wanker signs here there and everywhere.

Guest Toon Argy

yep, they were th

they should have done, were calling people wankers for not standing up when they were singing and giving out w***** signs here there and everywhere.

They wern't too happy with the people on the bus for not joining in with their chants on the way there or way back. So they resorted to singing 'sit down if you love sunderland'.