The Rock Band for £7 Thread

Decky

Got an invoice in the post today, £7 plus delivery with is £5 or something, thing is i can pay in cash so i might have got this. However it say i have £64 left to spend whatever the fuck that means. How is everyone else getting along with this order? Looks like im just sending that invoice back with £12 away from getting Rock Band :frantic:

I'm going to send a cheque for my two tommorow. What I want to know is an invoice basically the final confirmation of the order? Because only it says they can change the price at any time so I'm wondering if they can still do that after an invoice has been sent out?

Doubt the price will be changed after an invoice has been sent out. As for the £64 quid thing, I think the way Studio work is by encouraging customers to take credit, which they then hit them with interest on etc. If you pay off the bill straight away, thats the end of it, or so I've been told. Got an invoice for mine today too btw...

So noone else get a letter today saying they've cancelled the order? At least they won't try to screw us by getting more money this way.

Not been home yet, but i'd be pleased if i've got this letter when i get in. Like you say at least we haven't been scammed.

Dear Mr

I am writing to inform you that due to an error with Rock Band items and their prices on our website, your order for "Rock Band Drum Kit" has been cancelled. The prices of the item has now been corrected and if you still require this item, please visit our website to reorder.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Yours sincerely,

Cunt

Guest elbee909

What's cunty about that?  What do people fucking expect!?

I had plans for the money I was going to pocket after selling them. :angry:

That's like saying I had plans for the lottery money that I didn't win.

So noone else get a letter today saying they've cancelled the order? At least they won't try to screw us by getting more money this way.

I did, delighted tbh, thought we had all been pulled into a scam that would cost us alot of money and was beginning to worry. Loads of people said they had service charges of like £60 and stuff.

Dear Mr

I am writing to inform you that due to an error with Rock Band items and their prices on our website, your order for "Rock Band Drum Kit" has been cancelled. The prices of the item has now been corrected and if you still require this item, please visit our website to reorder.

Yours sincerely,

c***

Is that not illegal?

Guest elbee909

Dear Mr

Yours sincerely,

c***

Is that not illegal?

No, it is not illegal.

Guest elbee909

Dear Mr

Yours sincerely,

c***

Is that not illegal?

No, it is not illegal.