Keanerrrrr calls Jack Warner a clown.

Guest toonlass

Appears that Yorke may have already agreed with Sunderland that he wasn't going to play for Trinidad again, as a condition of them offering him a contract.

If that's true then in this case Warner is just a cock. Wouldn't be the first time he's made an arse of himself though.

Guest optimistic nit

once he was gone he shouldn't really have called him back though. just dock his wages for 2 weeks when he returns for breach of contract or something. that'll hit him harder.

Can sympathise with both Warner and Keane over this tbh

If Yorke said he'd retire from international football as a condition of getting a one-year contract and then says to the Trinidad FA that he's ok and wants to play, then he's the one in the wrong.

Got to give keane a bit of respect like, one of the few people in football who actually does say what they think, on the other hand what has he got against shaving? Get rid of the beard man.

Warner responding basically calling Keane a racist, someone who walked away form his Country, and feels sorry for Sunderland.  mackems.gif

Warner telling it as it really is then.

I've decided to boycott all Sunderland games from now on (except when they play Newcastle)

Guest optimistic nit

Warner responding basically calling Keane a racist, someone who walked away form his Country, and feels sorry for Sunderland.  mackems.gif

:lol: i wounder who's going to be the first to use a "your mom" joke.

Warner telling it as it really is then.

I've decided to boycoutt all Sunderland games from now on (except when they play Newcastle)

FYP

what was all the fuss about a while back with Makelele (Sp?) he was actually retired from International Football but the French Federation enforced him to play much to the dismay of Jose? Surely if a player is retired from the game thats it, surely Capello couldn'tb force Scholes to play? Same with Toshack and Giggs?

;D

"In closing, may I remind you that a player's greatest honour is to represent his country in spite of the fact that you chose to walk away from yours during the 2002 Korea/Japan World Cup after publicly abusing your manager... indictment that you will no doubt be proud of up to today. Poor Sunderland."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_4137037,00.html

;D

"In closing, may I remind you that a player's greatest honour is to represent his country in spite of the fact that you chose to walk away from yours during the 2002 Korea/Japan World Cup after publicly abusing your manager... indictment that you will no doubt be proud of up to today. Poor Sunderland."

A disgrace to Ireland.

;D

:lol: