X-box games need help

Guest optimistic nit

Guest optimistic nit

right, i'm really really really out of touch with the gaming world, but i'd like to get slightly more in touch.

i would love some reccomendations of good games to get, old games i can get second hand, new games and future releases.

i dont need sport reccomendations, i can handle that myself. i'd like a few games with very good xbox live features, as i'm renewing my subscription.

war games such as GRAW2 (does it still have an xbox live community, as i rented it when my xbox was on the way out and i really liked its xbox live) and others such as oblivion that are longer.

or any games that you just think are really good.

GTA IV. Even though perhaps not as good as most reviewers said it was, it's still a fucking fantastic game.

COD4 is the obvious choice if you like war-games, just a great game and will suck you in with its MP.

You've got Brothers In Arms: Hells Highway out in a fortnight, looks like a great game, even with its tired WWII setting.

Guest optimistic nit

i've played GTA IV, it is good, but i've never been much of a fan of GTA. it would just take so  much effort to really do it properly, and the last game that i even got close to completeing was Goldeneye on the N64 about 10 years ago (i think the only game i've ever completed was Dino Crisis, actually that may have been after goldeneye).