Rickrolling

Syrette

Why just use the video? Isnt the whole point the annoyance of taking forever to get rid of the thing?

Oh, sorry Decky. I thought I'd help both the assailant and the 'victims' of Rickrolling in the future. but perhaps I was wrong to. My bad,

Why just use the video? Isnt the whole point the annoyance of taking forever to get rid of the thing?

Oh, sorry Decky. I thought I'd help both the assailant and the 'victims' of Rickrolling in the future. but perhaps I was wrong to. My bad,

How are you helping them? :lol: You may aswell just post a link to the video on YouTube :razz:

I don't understand how it's suddenly become a phenomenon on NO. It started on 4chan ages ago, spread around the rest of the internet, everyone got bored of it, a year passes and then suddenly it's popping up daily here.  People could at least expand on the theme and link to that picture of Peter Beardsley's cock or something.

everyone got bored of it, a year passes and then suddenly it's popping up daily here. 

Probably due to the fact it works best when completely unexpected. Not really popping up daily though is it? Just popped up a lot in the JCole thread.

Doesn't really help the victims at all... just encourages them to do it too, and in a very crappy way.

I meant help as in not having that Smouch version messing around with their browser. By comparison, they'd be better off being Rickrolled by the linked video.

Meh... no big deal at all really.

I was bored at work and sang it to PM over msn. Does that count? I also txted him if that helps clear up the answer.

Also, in "that" thread this morning I was laughing at all the people gettign rickrolled and then I clicked on M4TT's post. What a tit I am :lol: