How long does it take?

Dave

Alan Curbishley resigned on 3rd September. West Ham appointed Zola yesterday, and in the days leading up to that they confirmed they had a shortlist and went through it rapidly, making their decision in eight days.

Here, there's been bother since 2nd September, with Keegan actually resigning on 4th September. So officially eight days so far and not a sniff of progress. This after the timing could not have been better (international break etc).

How long will it actually us take to find and appoint a new manager? Are they just waiting until after the match tomorrow to make things happen?

This 'Hughton to be in charge for three weeks' thing had better be bollocks. :angry:

Alan Curbishley resigned on 3rd September. West Ham appointed Zola yesterday, and in the days leading up to that they confirmed they had a shortlist and went through it rapidly, making their decision in 15 days.

Here, there's been bother since 2nd September, with Keegan actually resigning on 4th September. So officially 15 days so far and not a sniff of progress. This after the timing could not have been better (international break etc).

How long will it actually us take to find and appoint a new manager? Are they just waiting until after the match tomorrow to make things happen?

This Hughton in charge for three weeks had better be bollocks. :angry:

Got to be waiting for after the match, makes sense no matter who the appointment is.

Alan Curbishley resigned on 3rd September. West Ham appointed Zola yesterday, and in the days leading up to that they confirmed they had a shortlist and went through it rapidly, making their decision in 15 days.

Here, there's been bother since 2nd September, with Keegan actually resigning on 4th September. So officially 15 days so far and not a sniff of progress. This after the timing could not have been better (international break etc).

This 'Hughton to be in charge for three weeks' thing had better be bollocks. :angry:

Maths isn't one of your strengths, I take it.

Guest Gallowgate Mag

Would rather wait a while than employ a clown like Ince.

I'm thinking and hoping this current "board" won't be bringing anyone in as we'll be flogged to whoever fairly soon. Hence they don't care.

Go have a read of the Ambani thread. It looks as if Ashley has made it perfectly clear ot them he's not selling.

My point is why can they do it and we cannot? West Ham are no more attractive than we are, and their manager left in equally acrimonious circumstances.

Because we haven't actually decided who we want yet I would presume.

Guest optimistic nit

My point is why can they do it and we cannot? West Ham are no more attractive than we are, and their manager left in equally acrimonious circumstances.

maybe we dont want too do it this quickly.

Dave is future boy, makes it handy for placing bets.

His forum consciousness runs seven days faster than everybody else's so that he can effectively purge idiots and edit thread titles before the rest of us even knew they existed.

I'm thinking and hoping this current "board" won't be bringing anyone in as we'll be flogged to whoever fairly soon. Hence they don't care.

Go have a read of the Ambani thread. It looks as if Ashley has made it perfectly clear ot them he's not selling.

Read it - they are not the only ones out there and there is nothing to say they won't change their mind if given encouragement - Ashley may have his fat arm bent (broken!) after tomorrow.

Read it - they are not the only ones out there and there is nothing to say they won't change their mind if given encouragement - Ashley may have his fat arm bent (broken!) after tomorrow.

Not going to the game if reports are to be believed.