If...

Dave

If it happened, would depend on what else occurs - what sort of role and position the likes of Wise have, as well as Keegan himself.

If he comes back, what has changed?

Well that's what we'd have to be told.

If nothing had changed I'd be very disappointed in Keegan tbh.

Guest LucaAltieri

I'm bemused, to be honest.

1) We all know fuck all about what's actually gone on other than a falling out of some sort. We don't know who is telling the truth. We don't really know 100% what it was all over.

2) If he was to come back, then on what terms?

3) Was Ashley to blame in the first place and he came back with tail between legs, or is he making up for someone else's error? Is it just a publicity/team moral thing?

There's too much we don't know to even begin forming an opinion.

All I care about is getting the right man in as soon as possible. If Keegan walks again in 6 months time then the whole thing was a pointless exercise.

Whatever the problems were, they need to make sure that they don't repeat and that everyone kisses and makes up.

I think Ashley's system for recruitment is a good one and Keegan needs to be comfortable working within it.

Guest Stephen927

Would always be a question mark for me, "was this player a Keegan signing?", unless the set up was changed and allowed Keegan more freedom to choose who came in, who went out.

Its a tough one, KK needs  good run at the job but its such a mess, the emdia are loving it again, I suppose I wooed have to credit Ashley for getting him back as I do think KK can do it here, Credit Keegan with being man enough to hold out and not back down, he would have to be getting what he wants in order for him to return.

I'd very pleased for sure, and enjoy the games as they come along. But would expect Keegan to walk out again at any moment.

the club need to be totally honest and open about the entire situation and most importantly what the future plans are.

Also this indeed.

...it actually happened; :frantic:

What would you make of Ashley? What would you make of Keegan?

Would your opinions on either change?

No. Never thought Ashley was the devil incarnate, and never thought Keegan was infallible. I would love it if everything gets worked out.

I hope they're not trying to get Keegan back just to shut the fans up. I wonder what this will mean for the protests over the weekend.

It would be funny if Keegan came out of the tunnel as usual before the game and acts as if nothing had ever happened.

Guest LucaAltieri

I hope they're not trying to get Keegan back just to shut the fans up. I wonder what this will mean for the protests over the weekend.

It would be funny if Keegan came out of the tunnel as usual before the game and acts as if nothing had ever happened.

MONG POWER!  :pow:

Just the fact they are talking suggests that maybe the two parties weren't as far apart in what they wanted originally.  It certainly can't have been the major falling out that some would have us believe and would also explain why Keegan was happy to work withing the structure for 8 months before walking.

If it happened and KK was given the environment he seeks to manage, then my opinion of Ashley would go up ten fold. He will have shown himself to have been a really big man (in all senses of the word) to be able to put pride to one side and do what's best for NUFC. And I don't care what anyone says but KK managing this club with the authority and financial strength to back him up is what we need right now.

Very dangerous game they are playing now. If we go another 15 hours with no news from the club, and this ends up just being a stunt, then the protests tomorrow could get very very messy.

But hopefully, Keegan will come again in a helicopter at lunchtime tomorrow, and if that is the case, then all is forgiven as far as I am concerned.

...it actually happened; :frantic:

What would you make of Ashley? What would you make of Keegan?

Would your opinions on either change?

No. Never thought Ashley was the devil incarnate, and never thought Keegan was infallible. I would love it if everything gets worked out.

This.