"Cockney Mafia Out"

Stu

Some people are seriously over reacting to this, you would swear the banner went infront of Given's eyes for their 2nd goal.

Not exactly supporting the team, is it?

No but when it was getting passed around it must have lasted about 2 minutes. Were we playing alot better before the incident? Are people just looking for someone/something to blame here? Cant the team just have had a bad day due to what is happening at the club? How many times have we seen a gutless performance at SJP from our boys, most of which are still here and played today?

If more people applied that logic to the whole thing, we might be getting somewhere.

Supporting what team ? There is NO TEAM...THERE IS ONLY A FU*CKED UP CLUB. I want to vomit on the whole thing...

Oh for christ sake stop being a drama queen! it was absolute stupidity from those morons it could have been done at half time or even after the game the team should come first.

Some people are seriously over reacting to this, you would swear the banner went infront of Given's eyes for their 2nd goal.

Not exactly supporting the team, is it?

No but when it was getting passed around it must have lasted about 2 minutes. Were we playing alot better before the incident? Are people just looking for someone/something to blame here? Cant the team just have had a bad day due to what is happening at the club? How many times have we seen a gutless performance at SJP from our boys, most of which are still here and played today?

Nah, it lasted a whole 5 minutes and the dudes started walking right just before the second half kicked off. The mongs timed it perfectly, unfortunately. So it, the second half, kicked off without any energy at all from our boys and I'm betting that the banner and the way the whole crowd just stopped watching the football contributed to it.

Supporting what team ? There is NO TEAM...THERE IS ONLY A FU*CKED UP CLUB. I want to vomit on the whole thing...

that little crest on the shirt, no...not the addidas one, is what I think we should be supporting, particularly during the 90minutes of competition

Some people care more about the behind the scenes business than they do about what happens on the pitch.

I dont think that is the case at all, people are just pissed off for obvious reasons and some of them see SJP as a good stage to vent their frustration. I know they should get behind the players, but alot of them probably thought Ashley, Wise etc were at the game. A demonstration in the stands is essentially a demonstration to their faces, which to some people beats doing it outside Shearers and on SSN. Alot of people dont agree with it, but some people are different.

Cockney is the term used to describe any person said to be born within the sound of the Bow Bells - the bells of St. Mary-Le-Bow Church ("Bow Church") - in Cheapside, London EC2.

Dennis Frank Wise (born 16 December 1966 in Kensington, West London) 7 miles west of St. Mary-Le-Bow Church.

Michael James Wallace Ashley (born 1963 in Burnham, Buckinghamshire) 30 miles west of St. Mary-Le-Bow Church.

big lugs?

Why do we NEED the protests? What are they supposed to achieve? I will tell you what they will achieve, fuck all, apart from heaping more drama and bad press on the club. Ashley isn't going to sell the club, or sack anyone, because a couple thousand people refuse to buys drinks in Shearers bar and hold up some nonsensical banner about a cockney mafia.

Why do we NEED the protests? What are they supposed to achieve? I will tell you what they will achieve, fuck all, apart from heaping more drama and bad press on the club. Ashley isn't going to sell the club, or sack anyone, because a couple thousand people refuse to buys drinks in Shearers bar and hold up some nonsensical banner about a cockney mafia.

I find, in general, that if the people you're protesting against are laughing at you while you do it, then the protest isn't going to achieve much.