Shearer sacked as club ambassador? NUFC say not...

k2

Guest northwestmag1892

Breaking news on SSN that Ashley has just kicked Sir Bobby down some stairs.

:lol:

Aye that's funny - our last successful manager that is currently struggling with the big C. Aye, another Dave classic... FFS.

Aye that's funny - our last successful manager that is currently struggling with the big C. Aye, another Dave classic... FFS.

Yer what? :lol:

As I stated early last night around 7pm, before the thread was locked ( as if i'm going to say who told me!!!!) it was for the interview he gave on Football Focus, plus a few words that have been said in private.

Guest northwestmag1892

So Sir Bobby is struggling with Cancer again but you seem to be gung ho and cocky about it. Complete lack of respect.

So Sir Bobby is struggling with Cancer again but you seem to be gung ho and cocky about it. Complete lack of respect.

You're mental; I'm not laughing at Sir Bobby. Read it again and get a grip.

:doh:

Aye there's a time for everything Dave, and this isnt a time to be making fun of the ill :D

He isnt making fun of Bobby at all man.

Nor Miguel, who was the one that cracked the actual joke.

I dont know if all this depressing news is making me desperate for a laugh but this has me giggling  :lol:

Not good timing this from the club - only going to further increase the divide between itself and the fans. Can I ask who also knows for definite that Shearer was paid for his role as Ambassador? I've always thought it was more of an honoury thing rather than an official role?

My grandad had cancer once, Dave. Do you hate him? Do you hate him because he had cancer, Dave? Because that's how it fucking reads, Dave. It reads like you hate him...

So Shearer was our ambassador then? Well there you go.

They sacked Bez from his pre-match banter bit  ;D And Al has gone from his unpaid job as well;D It is a shame as Bez is meant to be good crack. Al should of been sent in with the Academy Director to pop in the homes of parents who had the option of there sons joining Newcastle, Boro or Sunderland.

You're mental; I'm not laughing at Sir Bobby. Read it again and get a grip.

:doh:

Yeah dave you cunt....

I'm annoyed Bez got sacked no doubt he ll really open up now.