Take your mind off the whole NUFC thing and...

indi

...find me a new phone.

I'm talking landline phone here, not a mobile.

I want:

Cordless - Like to wander around when I'm on the phone.

Digital - Can't be arsed with crackly reception, do they still make analogue ones anymore anyway?

Not shit - It needs to actually work.

Cheap - It's a phone!

Off you go.

Thanks Dave.

indi mate, i dont for one second think you are a thick fucking twatting mong no barined chavtastic glakey monkey shagging pet buggering big brother watching  scum sucking red and white striped wearing toilet floor licking tracksuit bottom while wearing shoes pastie all day eating type of bloke...............................

so why post like one ?

Guest lankybellwipe

indi mate, i dont for one second think you are a thick fucking twatting mong no barined chavtastic glakey monkey shagging pet buggering big brother watching  scum sucking red and white striped wearing toilet floor licking tracksuit bottom while wearing shoes pastie all day eating type of bloke...............................

so why post like one ?

:lol:  oh dear!

indi mate, i dont for one second think you are a thick f***ing twatting mong no barined chavtastic glakey monkey shagging pet buggering big brother watching  scum sucking red and white striped wearing toilet floor licking tracksuit bottom while wearing shoes pastie all day eating type of bloke...............................

so why post like one ?

pissed and bored mate.

sure he'll understand.

Guest lankybellwipe

indi mate, i dont for one second think you are a thick f***ing twatting mong no barined chavtastic glakey monkey shagging pet buggering big brother watching  scum sucking red and white striped wearing toilet floor licking tracksuit bottom while wearing shoes pastie all day eating type of bloke...............................

so why post like one ?

pissed and bored mate.

sure he'll understand.

Whereas I'm just bored!  Spaceballs aint cutting the mustard here!

so why post like one ?

Must be a product of my surroundings.

so why post like one ?

pissed and boerd.

sure you'll understand

so why post like one ?

pissed and boerd.

sure you'll understand

Aye, don't worry.

so why post like one ?

pissed and boerd.

sure you'll understand

Aye, don't worry.

i put a fair bit work in to that mind

so why post like one ?

pissed and boerd.

sure you'll understand

Aye, don't worry.

i put a fair bit work in to that mind

I could tell. :nods:

Now find me a phone, bitch!!  :knuppel2:

Hmmm..

Had a bunch of phillips, were a bit shit on reception, and they cost a small fortune.

Binatone's (sp) were basic ugly bricks, tough as old boots and now were on to some black sleek panasonics, shit menus but strong reception, small and decent price.

http://images.smithgear.com/KX-TG8232B_BIG.jpg

Think you can get a single one for about £30, with answer phone, we got 3 for £65 IIRC.

I no nothing about skype, but that's one Beth Ditto of a phone.

:lol:

Had to google Beth Ditto, but I see what you mean.

To be honest, I'm not really looking to spend that much money on it as if I'm here to be using it this time next year then I'll be well disappointed.

To be honest, I'm not really looking to spend that much money on it as if I'm here to be using it this time next year then I'll be well disappointed.

You live local?

I've got two cordless phones, one with base unit, other with charger, colour, smaller than that ugly thing, not doing much if you want them. U'd just need to buy new AAA's (6 for both of them) i'd post em snail mail if you want them.

Ps: Wouls have to check i've still got them, but im 90% sure they are still about.

You live local?

I've got two cordless phones, one with base unit, other with charger, colour, smaller than that ugly thing, not doing much if you want them. U'd just need to buy new AAA's (6 for both of them) i'd post em snail mail if you want them.

Manchester, unfortunately.

You live local?

Ps: Wouls have to check i've still got them, but im 90% sure they are still about.

WARNING FOR INDI

daint give him your address. he tried that on us and he still comes round every thursday for lasagne.

You live local?

WARNING FOR INDI

daint give him your address. he tried that on us and he still comes round every thursday for lasagne.

Is that girl 1 or girl 2?

You live local?

WARNING FOR INDI

Cracking Lasagne tbf though, stop putting it on and i wont show, simple.

I'll check tomorrow that these phones are still about, at least one, working order (were looked after tbf) post some pics and if you want i'll get a price for postage for at least one of them (no point if you dont need a second phone)