So who is/are

Cajun

Guest thompers

eya man who d fuk u callin a chav u sad kunt fukin knock ya owt

There's your answer.

Put ye fukin curlin tongz down ya divvy kunt get yasel a fukin burberry cap lyk

Guest thompers

My mate straightened his hair before we went out last night!  bluebigeek.gif gay.gif

I've just done my hair with the latest piece of styling apparatus, my fingers. I'm off down the boozer to watch us get dicked off Charlton :D Ciao!

• 4 years later...

I'm definitely not one, I've heard rumours as to who is though! :D

Carry on...

No-one owned up yet but then I suppose they are probably still in bed  bluebiggrin.gif

This is untrue. Charva's are always up well fucking early. I always see them on the walk to work and think to myself 'why the fuck are you up and about at this time?' It's not as if they'll have any appointments to make.

Carry on...

No-one owned up yet but then I suppose they are probably still in bed  bluebiggrin.gif

This is untrue. Charva's are always up well f***ing early. I always see them on the walk to work and think to myself 'why the f*** are you up and about at this time?' It's not as if they'll have any appointments to make.

ah but are they going...or coming back ?

Carry on...

This is untrue. Charva's are always up well fucking early. I always see them on the walk to work and think to myself 'why the fuck are you up and about at this time?' It's not as if they'll have any appointments to make.

Off to do their early morning burglary rounds, innit?

Carry on...

As you should well know, habitual drug use means you're up and about at daft o'clock.

Carry on...

This is untrue. Charva's are always up well f***ing early. I always see them on the walk to work and think to myself 'why the f*** are you up and about at this time?' It's not as if they'll have any appointments to make.

As you should well know, habitual drug use means you're up and about at daft o'clock.

Dunno like. My habitual drug use has meant I've rarely seen the sun in the east.