Franchises

Guest BooBoo

Not sure how accurate this is but i heard today that the club have franchised most things like the match programmes and food and drink stalls. Boycotting them is just hurting the franchisees rather than the club itself.

It was said  to me yesterday that our programmes used to be printed locally but are now done in London by a relative of the Spurs chairman Daniel Levy.  Apparently there is a Levy listed in the credits but whether this is true or not, I have no idea.

It was said  to me yesterday that our programmes used to be printed locally but are now done in London by a relative of the Spurs chairman Daniel Levy.  Apparently there is a Levy listed in the credits but whether this is true or not, I have no idea.

it was said to me yesterday if you eat a mentos & swig diet coke your head explodes but i'm unsure as to the validity of the claims

Even if they are franchised, won't they pull out should their takings take a massive hit?

It will hurt him somehow?

They'll probably be on a contract and unable to pull out. All our matchday stuff is franchised out as well.

Jesus man  :idiot2:

If these things are franchised then boycotting them is a great idea.  Well, providing you want to financially harm the franchisees and potentially put any local people they employ out of work.

Even if they are franchised, won't they pull out should their takings take a massive hit?

They'll probably be on a contract and unable to pull out. All our matchday stuff is franchised out as well.

Yeah i'd have thought that, cos elements are essential e.g. Ground safety.

Exactly thats why when they said things like "Boycott programmes" "Make it hard for Stewards" it got stupid because, what have those people done?

Not just matchday stuff with us though.  JJB run all club merchandise.  In fact Everton FC only own their name, nothing else.