After the Ashley statement how do you feel?

Slim
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Full support for how it was ran. Ideal world keegan stays but tbh it seems like he had a great way to TRY and run the club.  But media buy into wise as manager (When all his best friends have said he would never want it as its to much tim/distance taken away from seeing his kids)

No I still don't support him as a manager should have the final say on all footballing decisions.

What if KK made unreasonable demands and something just had to be done at the end of the window?

Like trying to sell players behind his back you mean?

No I still don't support him as a manager should have the final say on all footballing decisions.

What if KK made unreasonable demands and something just had to be done at the end of the window?

Do you think KK is, at least, partly to blame for all of this?

The statement seems loaded to get you on his side. But I hope that is me being cynical.

Aren't all statements designed to make you feel for the statement issuer. Have you seen a statement that screws themselves up.

Well yes. The last one we got from NUFC.

Do you think KK is, at least, partly to blame for all of this?

Yes of course I do. But he was made false promises from the start and the goal posts were changed on him during his time here.

The statement seems loaded to get you on his side. But I hope that is me being cynical.

Aren't all statements designed to make you feel for the statement issuer. Have you seen a statement that screws themselves up.

The "IT IS A FACT" statement did not make feel for the statement issuer.

Just the clubs recent one attacking Keegan

The "IT IS A FACT" statement did not make feel for the statement issuer.

That's true.   :snod:  That was sheer stupidity at its best.

Never did and still don't have an issue with him as a person, his plans for the club or the idea behind his system.

I have an issue with it not working correctly, leading to the manager walking out complaining of dealings being done above his head. Whether that is Kevin Keegan or anyone else is irrelevant.

- No owner, and the liklihood being nobody wanting to buy off Ashley

- No manager, and nobody wanting to touch the 'poisioned chalice'

- Angry, violent fans who will stop at nothing to get what they want

- Underachieving, demotivated players who look a mess on the pitch

I feel awful :(

Parky-esque quoting because I'm on my phone:

OpenC - It's a shame.  The bloke obviously had a plan, and a sound one IMO, which was ruined by Keegan wanting to buy Frank Lampard.  Gross oversimplification, I know, but our fans clearly won't be happy until we have a rich sugar daddy who's prepared to buy anyone it takes to win everything, Chelsea style.  I feel for Ashley.  If he'd appointed anyone but Keegan or Bobby Robson then had this disagreement, nobody would have been so upset.

Total bollocks. Chelsea? As far as transfers are concerned, we're not even competing with Middlesbrough ffs. The best model in the Premiership at the moment (apart from Arsenal, where Wenger is in charge btw) is Aston Villa. That is the type of ambition we should be showing.

Parky-esque quoting because I'm on my phone:

OpenC - It's a shame.  The bloke obviously had a plan, and a sound one IMO, which was ruined by Keegan wanting to buy Frank Lampard.  Gross oversimplification, I know, but our fans clearly won't be happy until we have a rich sugar daddy who's prepared to buy anyone it takes to win everything, Chelsea style.  I feel for Ashley.  If he'd appointed anyone but Keegan or Bobby Robson then had this disagreement, nobody would have been so upset.

Total bollocks. Chelsea? As far as transfers are concerned, we're not even competing with Middlesbrough ffs. The best model in the Premiership at the moment (apart from Arsenal, where Wenger is in charge btw) is Aston Villa. That is the type of ambition we should be showing.

And we would have if this board had been given time to sort out the financial side of things.