Two "Big Money" Consortia to approach NUFC

Guest Gallowgate Mag

A consortium would have a lot more clout than an individual

hows that ?

Have you not saw that episode of Only Fools when they all chip in to buy those gold chains?

:lol: f***ing Hell Tooj. you read my mind

but surely 1 billionaire will have more clout than a consortium of 10 men who have 1 million each ?

Guest sicko2ndbest

hows that ?

Have you not saw that episode of Only Fools when they all chip in to buy those gold chains?

but surely 1 billionaire will have more clout than a consortium of 10 men who have 1 million each ?

Any consortium that buys NUFC knows it needs to raise 500 mil if they are serious about getting us back where we belong

hows that ?

Any consortium that buys NUFC knows it needs to raise 500 mil if they are serious about getting us back where we belong

i wasn't using real numbers you know but take this indian fella for example. he'd have more clout than most consortiums.

and 500mill though nice is a ridiculous figure. 250mill to buy the club and 50 or 60mill would get us into the european positions.

the "where we belong" bit is pathetic and why other clubs hate us and laugh at us.

Also if they put some money in for transfers when they first take over doesn't mean they will keep it up, West Ham thought they were going to be the leagues big spenders after some investment when they were bought out and look at them now.

FFS said 'they are big money players that can get NUFC back to the top'

So why do they want freddie then?

Because they obviously can't run the club by themselves with no footballing experience.

Although he's a fucking clueless idiot, Shepherd has experience of running a football club.

Guest Gallowgate Mag

SSN now saying their "sources" have confirmed it's "foreign money"  :lol:

What kind of foreign money!?!

We need to know these things!!

Euros?

Francs?

Roubles?

Dollars?

Monopoly?

Hope it's not fucking Francs :lol: