Two "Big Money" Consortia to approach NUFC

Guest Gallowgate Mag

We have heard a lot more from our former chairman this last couple of weeks than we have from our current one!   ???

Very good point.

Can Llambias even speak f***ing english? c***.

That would be the only thing that'd make me laugh about this club at the moment. Imagine his first interview and he starts speaking Spanish.

We have heard a lot more from our former chairman this last couple of weeks than we have from our current one!   ???

Very good point.

Can Llambias even speak fucking english? cunt.

All it tells us in fact is that Shepherd remains a gobshite that talks too much even to this day, and that Llambias is keeping his cards close to his chest.

Very good point.

All it tells us in fact is that Shepherd remains a gobshite that talks too much even to this day, and that Llambias is keeping his cards close to his chest.

Maybe if he didn't keep his cards close to his chest and spoke to the fans more (as Mort did) then maybe he would have more respect from us than he has at the moment.

Very good point.

I like what you did there. ;)

I can see Freddy Shepherd coming back as Chairman tbh. If these consortiums have approached him about taking over the club they obviously want him part of it and not in the financial way. If anyone, Freddy Shepherd has the most experience for the job of Chairman as long as he keeps his nose out of transfers, a think he's learnt from his mistakes.

I can see Freddy Shepherd coming back as Chairman tbh. If these consortiums have approached him about taking over the club they obviously want him part of it and not in the financial way. If anyone, Freddy Shepherd has the most experience for the job of Chairman as long as he keeps his nose out of transfers, a think he's learnt from his mistakes.

it wouldn't bother me if he did providing he had the backing and didn't lead us into an unsustainable style of running the club and didn't appoint shit managers time after time.

it wouldn't bother me if he did providing he had the backing and didn't lead us into an unsustainable style of running the club and didn't appoint shit managers time after time.

In other words, it bothers you.

it wouldn't bother me if he did providing he had the backing and didn't lead us into an unsustainable style of running the club and didn't appoint s*** managers time after time.

no. i just wouldn't want him making the same mistakes as last time.

:suicide:

Guest michaelfoster

Hope it's not f***ing Francs :lol:

Why? The 13th richest person in the world is french, worth 25.5b dollars, thats 2bn more than Abramovic

it wouldn't bother me if he did providing he had the backing and didn't lead us into an unsustainable style of running the club and didn't appoint s*** managers time after time.

Debts paid off. He takes the club back. I think we all underestimated FFS.  :joker: :laugh:

Debts paid off. He takes the club back. I think we all underestimated FFS.  :joker: :laugh:

on the other hand.....sold for £130mill bought back for £260mill

Anyone who has any vague feeling that Shepherd coming back would be anything less than a disaster needs to understand the mess he left us in.

Please have a look at http://www.football-finances.org.uk/newcastle/2007/index.htm

If Ashley had not bought us we'd now have gone bust, we'd have had a relegation inducing points penalty. Shepherd did all that.

Left huge wage bill, left huge, and increasing debt, him and his pal Douglas left with £34m of the clubs money from their time in charge. This does NOT include any money Ashley paid them for his shares.

Walker Mafia (keep) Out

Yeah, like I said: In other words it bothers you.