Two "Big Money" Consortia to approach NUFC

Guest Gallowgate Mag

Guest optimistic nit

Amazing how short some people's memories are. We're still paying the price for Shepherd's crass ineptitude but people want him back because he's "local".

:jesuswept:

Who wants him back?.. is nobody the answer? :lol:

quite a few people writing in to SSN and a couple on interviews as well. aye it may not be many people, but its the people on sky sports who have forced ashley to sell up. i'm getting worried, i hope to god SSN have been specifically looking for people who wanted shepheard back.

Amazing how short some people's memories are. We're still paying the price for Shepherd's crass ineptitude but people want him back because he's "local".

quite a few people writing in to SSN and a couple on interviews as well. aye it may not be many people, but its the people on sky sports who have forced ashley to sell up. i'm getting worried, i hope to god SSN have been specifically looking for people who wanted shepheard back.

Oh I thought he meant on here, and yeah of course they'll have been looking for looney's as usual :)

Guest optimistic nit

bu

Oh I thought he meant on here, and yeah of course they'll have been looking for looney's as usual :)

aye but all you need is a couple of hundered looneys and before you know it people will start to think we want shepheard back.

rather have the mongs incharge

"Mongs"... Given that you use vocab like this then I despair with this club as you idiots use this vocabulary and you feel it is appropriate and is not a reason as to why the world ridicules the club. Grow up you f***ing idiots...

Yes! Exactly.

Anyone who wants Shepherd back, even in a figurehead capacity, wants to remember who royally shafted us and made us a total laughing stock in the first place.

want is too strong a term but if he came back with say...........£700million worth of backing ?

If you had £700 million would ask Shepherd to do that?

i would actually.just to take the piss.

Out of who?

everyone that would cry like 4year olds if shepherd came back

Would you not be bothered?

"Mongs"... Given that you use vocab like this then I despair with this club as you idiots use this vocabulary and you feel it is appropriate and is not a reason as to why the world ridicules the club. Grow up you f***ing idiots...

Yes! Exactly.

Anyone who wants Shepherd back, even in a figurehead capacity, wants to remember who royally shafted us and made us a total laughing stock in the first place.

want is too strong a term but if he came back with say...........£700million worth of backing ?

Out of who?

honestly depends on what program was put forward

Some bloke called Westwood in one of these consortiums. Apparently.

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:rcYLmEVudQuXOM:http://www.bbc.co.uk/herefordandworcester/content/images/2007/03/31/westwood_worcester013_420x284.jpg

At least it'd be entertaining as our players walk out "HERE COMES THE BIGG DAWWG MARTTINNSS POW BOOOM POWW" :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC9ven0Ugw0&feature=related

Let's see now.

Yes! Exactly.

Out of who?

He can't speak.

He can't have money near him.

His son wouldn't be near the club.

He couldn't make his own signings.

He wouldn't be responsible for the club.

Would there be any point in paying him?

Let's see now.

Yes! Exactly.

Out of who?

He can't speak.

never mentioned paying him

Let's see now.

Yes! Exactly.

Out of who?

He can't speak.

never mentioned paying him

;D I'm sure he'd do it for nowt

There`s been some big bids in already on EBay apparently??  

I would find it funny if Ebay insisted these funny people pay the listing fees & sellers fee's

And so they should - once was a laugh but there have been enough of these now that they should charge admin fees to get them removed.

as I have said in the past though - we need an owner who is somewhere between the insane over bidder and the break even at all costs fire-sale merchant.

"Mongs"... Given that you use vocab like this then I despair with this club as you idiots use this vocabulary and you feel it is appropriate and is not a reason as to why the world ridicules the club. Grow up you fucking idiots...

Pot, kettle.  :lol:

Urban Dictionary: Mong ~ A fucking idiot.

Gahahahahahaha

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/sep/15/newcastleunited.premierleague1

Almost since the day he bought out the Hall family and ousted the former chairman Freddy Shepherd, Newcastle have been the subject of assorted takeover rumours and the latest centres on Xu Rongmao, a Chinese property developer who is seemingly keen to exploit St James' Park's city-centre position by redeveloping the high-value land around the ground.

It is understood that Ashley tried to make contact with representatives of Dubai International Capital last week but any talks are yet to take place and, in any case, DIC remains focused on Liverpool.

Talk of a local consortium buying him out appears fanciful as it is hard to identify north-east business people possessing either the money or the inclination to take over. Shepherd, though, last night claimed he had turned down potential involvement with two foreign consortiums keen to buy into Newcastle. He has previously told friends he will concentrate on attempting to purchase Real Mallorca but last night insisted "never say never" about a possible return.

:lol: Sorry if posted elsewhere.