Do you really believe this man or trust him?

Guest Howaythetoon

Guest Howaythetoon

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/00886/ashpa_886057c.jpg

While the club he spent over £200m on buying was losing its manager and in doing so sending fans into turmoil Ashley was in America partying.

While a man we all love and respect because of what he has achieved at our club has went through the proper channels and been civil and precise in his comments via the LMA regarding his resignation, Ashley's team went to the media to smear KK's name and conjure up fantasy headlines trying to dupe fans into believing, get this right, that KK was after Beckham, Lampard, Ronaldinho and Henry, the very same calibre of player he told fans on rejoining the club not to expect as they were fantasy signings and beyond our approach.

Throughout the last few months Ashley and his team have been consistent in stating that KK has the final say on all transfers in and out of the club, yet days after KK resigned they contradicted themselves by stating KK knew from the start that he was only ever responsible for team affairs, coaching, motivating and selecting. Liars.

While the vast majority of Newcastle fans all summer long have been talking about signing left-backs, centre-backs and others to strengthen the squad Mike Ashley thinks we've been playing fantasy football believing we all want the big money big names and we want them now.

Mike Ashley has given two statements since buying the club, one a few weeks back in the official club magazine that stated there was money to spend, KK has the final say, Wise's job is to look after the academy only, the other coming tonight stating he wants to sell now because he and his kids won't be able to watch the team anymore. How about the directors box Mike?

Seriously, the man is a fucking liar and is trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes with some kind of sob story.

Incredibly some are believing it or actually feeling sorry for him and apologising for fans having the fucking nerve to have their say on their club at the match, a match I doubt a lot of the critics of these fans could be arsed bothering to turn up to...

Well fuck yous and fuck him.

He has delivered nothing of any note whatsoever since taking over, nothing. We are worse off now then we were when he took over. Fans are down, the team is manageress and the squad is arguably weaker, certainly in numbers.

He goes on about the debt... so he paid off £70m, he'll get it back and that has been his intention to sell all along. He's doing it now because the longer he stays the more his investment loses value. This statement isn't from the heart but from the wallet. If he really wanted to be here and to put things right he'd have been there when KK was on the verge instead of partying or he'd do the right thing, remove Wise and bring KK back. But no, he's too arrogant and big headed for that. Yet contradictory he's now this soft shite who lets a few protesters and songs drive him out. Is he really that big a tart, that thin skinned? Fuck me FS called our women dogs and came back from it, he sacked Sir Bobby, sacked him, he hired Souness. We protested, we sang songs, we booed, he stuck around though but then he never had any intention of selling up. Ashley is after a profit and always was, he's just been found out earlier than he had planned and in a distasteful way.

KK - I salute you sir for lifting the wool right from over my eyes.

Fuck off Ashley and take your cronies with you.

And fuck off those who slag genuine fans like True Faith, the Mag, the 30 year home and away veteran who carried the mafia banner, you sit there behind your PCs in places away from Newcastle and this club and the fans you claim to be members of and sneer away.

Well done fans for getting rid of this phony owner, you've proved the club can be bought but we the fans never can.

:clap:

Guest Dr. Richard Kimble

I think the crowd he runs with have talked him into folding by telling him the club is a bottomless pit.

Why gamble on wild-ass Newcastle when there are more cosy investments a lot closer to home?

Still waiting for answers..

I believe and trust him because ........

Just had sneers so far

EDIT : I did trust him until this statement today. Its just way too soppy and contradicts the thick-skinned businessman persona he seems to have.. and must have to have had the success he has had so far. I think I would have had more respect if he had just said "Ah bollocks I have had enough"

Guest optimistic nit

i really want to respond to this, and and the same time i know i really shouldn't. :lol:

HTT, calm down, and look at this more rationally. alot of what you say is pure paper talk, hearsay and speculation (did i need to say those last 2 after saying the first one?) some of your points are valid, but those one's i could give good responses as to why they are less about his motivation and more about his faults as a person, or faults of the people he set up to run the club for him.

i listened to what keegan said when he came out, and i'm listening to what ashley is saying now, and making my opinion up based on the 2 together, when you're cleary only reading one of those. unfortunately ashley's statement came out 2 weeks after keegans, if they came out at the same time some of this might have been preventable.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I agree.

Ashley will get more than his investment back. This is a man that tells sports direct shareholders to 'stop being cry babies' about the share price, and then moans about the debt of the club he brought.

I wanted to like him, purely becasue he was the ultimate puppet master, and also got sucked in at times with his standing with the fans and wearing replica shirts, but deep down i know i never fully trusted the guy, as there was too much smoke for there not to be a fire somewhere.

Sell up and fuck off

Guest Howaythetoon

i really want to respond to this, and and the same time i know i really shouldn't. :lol:

HTT, calm down, and look at this more rationally. alot of what you say is pure paper talk, hearsay and speculation (did i need to say those last 2 after saying the first one?) some of your points are valid, but those one's i could give good responses as to why they are less about his motivation and more about his faults as a person, or faults of the people he set up to run the club for him.

i listened to what keegan said when he came out, and i'm listening to what ashley is saying now, and making my opinion up based on the 2 together, when you're cleary only reading one of those. unfortunately ashley's statement came out 2 weeks after keegans, if they came out at the same time some of this might have been preventable.

He's false as santas whiskers man.