A Little Rant (I had to get it off my chest)

Heron

I was going to put this in the Shola thread but it is mroe of a general little rant about yesterday.

Starting with Shola anyways....

It was an absolute disgrace to boo the lad yesterday!!

We have a small enough squad as it is, so we need to have everyones confidence up and everyoen pulling in the same direction. To boo someone who isn't even fit, even though they try fairly hard is f***ing w***. People forget we're a Premiership club, and we could be watching for worse football than what we do. Boo someone who gives 50% every game, aye...maybe...but booing someone who isn't fit and usually gives 100% what's the f***ing point man.

Yesterday was all about getting behind the team, and to be totally honest no-one gave a f*** about it despite saying they would. Yes the performance didn;t warranty it, but we all knew it wasn't going to be a walkover and we had to give the lads a boost. This mattered even more at 2-0 down and the ground was f***ing dead.

Everyone turned to the board immediately. So the anti-Ashley songs got belted out once more? Does that really f***ing matter when we are 2-0 down. No! Trying to get the lads to get some points is what matters.

Finally, to top off my little rant...those lads who walked around with that cockney mafia out banenr just after half time? Alright, it got the same message out to what a lot of people were thinking, but to do it straight after half time when we are losing 1-0. Are they f***ing stupid? It just made matters worse that. What would they players think..."ah we are 1-0 down...why are they cheering and applauding?" only to see a banner being applauded by the majority of our support...emphasisng the problems that are occurring off the field.

I know the issues in my post are going to come under fire, fairly quickly, by many of you...but I had to say it.

Cheers.

PS: I don't believe i'm some sort of super-fan either, before that term gets used about me.

What id like to know, is who in their right f***ing mind pays for a banner of that size and how much of a f***ing power trip they mustve been on to unroll it in the stadium.

The one I mentioned? "Cockney Mafia OUT"?

I understand why people protested yesterday - it may not all have been as eloquent or focused or well-judged as it could have been, but people are hurting badly. How anyone with any passion for the club, or for the game of football can fail to understand that is beyond me.

I can't wait until M4TT finds out you're claiming Shola gives 100%.

When fully fit I reckon he does. He is just too stupid and looks so slow. He's a bit like 'Tino used to be, where he doesn't look like he's running fast but he is really. Like I mentioned as well, I don't think he is very intelligent a sa footbalelr, so finds himself in the wrogn positions at the wrong times. He'd do okay in the Championship but not for us. I just think we should all be aiming to stick together at the minute and the players we do have in our squad should be backed, or if not backed people should at least not boo them.

I understand why people protested yesterday - it may not all have been as eloquent or focused or well-judged as it could have been, but people are hurting badly. How anyone with any passion for the club, or for the game of football can fail to understand that is beyond me.

Yup. Shola is pretty fucking shocking

Yup. Shola is pretty fucking shocking

:lol: :lol:

When fully fit I reckon he does. He is just too stupid and looks so slow. He's a bit like 'Tino used to be, where he doesn't look like he's running fast but he is really. Like I mentioned as well, I don't think he is very intelligent a sa footbalelr, so finds himself in the wrogn positions at the wrong times. He'd do okay in the Championship but not for us. I just think we should all be aiming to stick together at the minute and the players we do have in our squad should be backed, or if not backed people should at least not boo them.

No, that's just him running slow.

It's nice that you're backing Shola, despite the fact that he's shit and it's depressing to see him here for another season, but booing of Shola and the protest aren't really linked in any way, he'd have got the same treatment if none of this Keegan shit had happened and we were losing 2-0 to Hull.

When fully fit I reckon he does. He is just too stupid and looks so slow. He's a bit like

Mah... there's no use, he's finished after yesterday's display. Or at least I hope so. Wouldn't have booed him had I been there (honestly) but would have found his reception funny and deserving.

Funniest thing I've read on here. Ever. Shola run fast  :iamatwat:

I have the sense of humour of a 5 year old, I read "I had to get it off my chest" and retorted in my head with "Thats what your mum said last night". Ahh youth.

Anyone who thinks Sholas more than a waste of space is clearly typing from a padded cell with the Easter Bunny.

I was going to put this in the Shola thread but it is mroe of a general little rant about yesterday.

Starting with Shola anyways....

It was an absolute disgrace to boo the lad yesterday!!

We have a small enough squad as it is, so we need to have everyones confidence up and everyoen pulling in the same direction. To boo someone who isn't even fit, even though they try fairly hard is f***ing w***. People forget we're a Premiership club, and we could be watching for worse football than what we do. Boo someone who gives 50% every game, aye...maybe...but booing someone who isn't fit and usually gives 100% what's the f***ing point man.

Yesterday was all about getting behind the team, and to be totally honest no-one gave a f*** about it despite saying they would. Yes the performance didn;t warranty it, but we all knew it wasn't going to be a walkover and we had to give the lads a boost. This mattered even more at 2-0 down and the ground was f***ing dead.

Everyone turned to the board immediately. So the anti-Ashley songs got belted out once more? Does that really f***ing matter when we are 2-0 down. No! Trying to get the lads to get some points is what matters.

Finally, to top off my little rant...those lads who walked around with that cockney mafia out banenr just after half time? Alright, it got the same message out to what a lot of people were thinking, but to do it straight after half time when we are losing 1-0. Are they f***ing stupid? It just made matters worse that. What would they players think..."ah we are 1-0 down...why are they cheering and applauding?" only to see a banner being applauded by the majority of our support...emphasisng the problems that are occurring off the field.

I know the issues in my post are going to come under fire, fairly quickly, by many of you...but I had to say it.

Cheers.

PS: I don't believe i'm some sort of super-fan either, before that term gets used about me.

People who are 'Mags' and have 'True Faith' I reckon.