Time for........

Benwell Lad

Time for strong leadership, sanity, compromise and some hugging and making up.

I'm sure there is still a lot of common ground for the various parties to work on and a common desire for the club to succeed.

Wouldn't it be great if we could draw a line behind the horrible events of the last 2 weeks and start going forward again

I'm sure there is still a lot of common ground for the various parties to work on and a common desire for the club to succeed.

Wouldn't it be great if we could draw a line behind the horrible events of the last 2 weeks and start going forward again

For the good of the club those concerned with recent events need to do everything possible to try and make this happen.

I'm sure a major part of Ashley's decision and statement is to bring closure to all the protests so that the team can play in a calm atmosphere.

Those who wished for a change in ownership look like they've won. But as the saying goes, be careful what you wish for.

I'm sure a major part of Ashley's decision and statement is to bring closure to all the protests so that the team can play in a calm atmosphere.

Those who wished for a change in ownership look like they've won. But as the saying goes, be careful what you wish for.

If only Ashley realised that it wasnt a change in ownership that was wanted (not by the majority anyway in my opinion). It was just for Kevin to have his authority back.

It must be some complicated shit if he couldnt do that.