So who's going to buy the club?

Dave

We're in talks  :clap:

Zabeel investment whoever they are.

So you're applauding the prospect of being owned by someone you know absolutely about. :rolleyes:

As if we're going to know anything about anybody who buys us anyway.

According to the sale documents, Ashley wants to recoup his entire investment, plus take a massive profit.

“That price is just too much for this club, but we will see what happens and what offer can be made,” a source close to the talks told Arabian Business.

At least these guys look prepared to do business. Looks like both parties are putting their cards on the table. Obviously Ashley asking for a higher price, the Arabs offering much less, and if a deal is to be struck it will be somewhere in between.

So you're applauding the prospect of being owned by someone you know absolutely about. :rolleyes:

As if we're going to know anything about anybody who buys us anyway.

Oh, in that case...

Has this one line not put this story to bed or have there been developments ?

“We have not had any contact,” he told Arabian Business. “I am not interested in any [English Premier League club] right now.”

I posted the same thing on the last page. I don't get it, because the guy on SSN was from that particular website. :idiot2:

So you're applauding the prospect of being owned by someone you know absolutely nothing about. :rolleyes:

Why not? I knew shit about Ashley or Shepherd for that matter. Get us Kaka, and C.Ronaldo :D

So you're applauding the prospect of being owned by someone you know absolutely nothing about. :rolleyes:

Why not? I knew shit about Ashley or Shepherd for that matter. Get us Kaka, and C.Ronaldo :D

Well because...

...forget it, what's the point.

i think if you want someone buying your club, then you want them to come to you, its shows that they have real interest and desire. it looks like we've just gone to dubai and flouted our club around to anyone who wants it. it really worries me that we're going to get someone in with motives we may not agree with.

Maybe Cashley was asked to visit them and fancied a bender while he is at it . :drink: The motives for a buy out might be to have a battle with citehs owners which might be fun  :fight: in the transfer market

Guest optimistic nit

also, anyone who would like us to "do a city", who do you think buys the players at city? or at chelsea, or at QPR. those are the 3 clubs that have more money than they can shake a stick at, and i know ian dowie doesn't buy qpr's players, and considering chelsea were buying players before scolari was appointed i have my doubts over them. and with city, did hughes actually ask for robinho, or fabregas, ronaldo or torres?

also, anyone who would like us to "do a city", who do you think buys the players at city? or at chelsea, or at QPR. those are the 3 clubs that have more money than they can shake a stick at, and i know ian dowie doesn't buy qpr's players, and considering chelsea were buying players before scolari was appointed i have my doubts over them. and with city, did hughes actually ask for robinho, or fabregas, ronaldo or torres?

you think KK would have walked if we have of signed Robinho, Fabregas or Ronaldo like?!

We aint going to know whats going to happen until whoever steps in and buys us.  The possitive i can gain from the current situation is that they have watched the mistakes Ashley has made.

I bet he wasnt that bothered about those lot there shit anyway

Ashley is begin an absolute c*** with the price he has asked for, that will put so many buyers off. Yeah okay he won't expect to get that much and will drop the price but he is being a total c*** over the entire thing

got any direct quotes confirming how much he wants?