Last night....

James

....some wankers set off a firework on the dancefloor at 1am in the club I was in (just as things were getting good music-wise), and the whole club was evacuated by the bouncers. Had to wait 45 minutes in the cold to get back in just so I could get my coat before going home.

During the waiting, this petite blonde approaches me, shakes my hand, introduces herself and gives me a smacker on the cheek - naturally, I think things were not so bad after all.

So I respond, "Hello there, I'm James," only I'd a blocked up nose, and it comes out sounding more like "Hello there, I'm gay," to which she replies "Oh your gay! Sorry. Thanks for telling me," and before I had the chance to rectify the situation, she walked off.

Not the best night I've ever had really...

me and my mate were talking to some girls outside a sandwich shop, just chatting, and all is going well. My mate begins a pretty funny anecdote about i what i cant remember, and as he gets to the punchline he laughs to himself...

his nose, blocked with snot, literally explodes with the force of the laugh, showering the surrounding area with viscous green liquid...

a real ladies man... :lol:

Guest Verlaine

Not entirely sure how James with a bunged up nose can sound anything like 'gay' to be honest. Maybe it was your shirt instead.

Guest Gemmill

Not entirely sure how James with a bunged up nose can sound anything like 'gay' to be honest. Maybe it was your shirt instead.

I was thinking the same myself.  I reckon T27's got a cleft palate or something.

Not difficult, considering I was a bit slurry, and that  severe deafness in one ear, coupled with mild deafness in the other ear gives me problems with th, f, g, j, k, and words that end with s, and although I learnt how to recreate these sounds (although not perfectly as an expert can recognise) when I was younger, I have a tendency to lose these skills after consuming a certain amount of alcohol.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Not difficult, considering I was a bit slurry, and that  severe deafness in one ear, coupled with mild deafness in the other ear gives me problems with th, f, g, j, k, and words that end with s, and although I learnt how to recreate these sounds (although not perfectly as an expert can recognise) when I was younger, I have a tendency to lose these skills after consuming a certain amount of alcohol.

is the special bus coming round for you today?

Harsh!  :lol:

I think I will just ignore that awfully innaccurate generalisation of people with disabilities.