Ash4 and his idiocy

Gash

Last night that same girl (yes decky girl) from last week was out, and she is amazing and really really likes me (don't know why shes that amazing).

We've had keep a secret anything about it because my best friend really likes her and dont want to break his heart.

Anyway she starts teasing me in a club by grabbing me a bit whilst no one was looking.

Turns out one of my friends saw and told the guy that really likes her, and my mates think im horrible and hate me for getting the girl my best mate wanted.

I feel really really bad about it!  :dave:

Obviously the girl is a lesbian, so your friend needs to just accepts she's with you now.

:razz:

Seriously though,

Do you like her as well? Can you imagine going out with her or is it just a bit of a laugh?

Does your friend know her well, and has he had feelings for her for a while, or does he just fancy her because she's good looking?

Guest lankybellwipe

There's truth in the saying "nice guys finish last".  Get what you can while you can :thup:

Was thinking along those lines.  The guy who surrenders to feelings of the slightest guilt never gets anywhere!

So to confirm she was grabbing you? If you did nowt back whats the problem ?

But to make it up to him.

Get her over yours take her upstairs get ready to have sex flick the lights out and as you do let him out the cupboard Fun times!

Actually, the more I think about it, the more I can understand why the other guy is and should be gutted. Imagine if you found out a really nice girl that you liked had chosen a mongoloid over you? Salt in the wound.

Guest lankybellwipe

Actually, the more I think about it, the more I can understand why the other guy is and should be gutted. Imagine if you found out a really nice girl that you liked had chosen a mongoloid over you? Salt in the wound.

:lol:

Guest kingdawson

We've all cock blocked people in our time Ash.

Have we?. Cock blocking makes you look ridiculously sad tbh.

Ash, is this really a dilema for you?

PS. I have taken the trouble of embolding the actual purpose of creating this thread:

Last night that same girl (yes decky girl) from last week was out, and she is amazing and really really likes me (don't know why shes that amazing).

We've had keep a secret anything about it because my best friend really likes her and dont want to break his heart.

Anyway she starts teasing me in a club by grabbing me a bit whilst no one was looking.

Turns out one of my friends saw and told the guy that really likes her, and my mates think im horrible and hate me for getting the girl my best mate wanted.

I feel really really bad about it! :dave: