Any suggestions (XBLA related)

Coco

• 1 month later...

Problem solved.

Portal XBLA coming next week News News by Ellie Gibson

Portal: Still Alive will finally be released into the Xbox Live Arcade wild next Wednesday.

As per the Gamerscore blog, it'll set you back 1200 points - that's just over GBP 10 / EUR 14 in the old money.

Portal, of course, is a shooter-puzzler type thing. Tom reckons it's marvellous - read his review to find out why.

Problem solved.

Portal: Still Alive will finally be released into the Xbox Live Arcade wild next Wednesday.

As per the Gamerscore blog, it'll set you back 1200 points - that's just over GBP 10 / EUR 14 in the old money.

Portal, of course, is a shooter-puzzler type thing. Tom reckons it's marvellous - read his review to find out why.

I bought Half-Life 2: The Orange Box (which includes Portal) off Love Film for £9.99 the other week (I'm still waiting for my order to come into stock though).

Problem solved.

I bought Half-Life 2: The Orange Box (which includes Portal) off Love Film for £9.99 the other week (I'm still waiting for my order to come into stock though).

This is that version plus a bunch of other stuff though.

Decided to hold off for a bit and see how much this soon to be released GTA IV content costs. Besides, there's too many games out in the 'silly season' to even waste money on an arcade game. It's fucking crazy, I can go into a shop and spend money on a game which turns out to be shit and a waste of money, but I'll agonize over spending these fucking MS points...  :crazy2: