UEFA Cup 08/09

Syrette

Who cares about the football right now - I'm amazed. Juande Ramos finally spoke in English.

:lol: aye I saw that. Was shocked.

Its because Poyet is leaving  >:D

Awwww. Shit, man. No.

But it does mean precisely that, doesn't it? :(

Guest timmy boy

I've put a fiver on the Norwegian side Rosenborg to win it. Should be stuffed with cash for a few days if they do, or thrown away a fiver I could've spent on beer if they don't.

Fiver down the drain tbh

Guest Brewcastle

I've put a fiver on the Norwegian side Rosenborg to win it. Should be stuffed with cash for a few days if they do, or thrown away a fiver I could've spent on beer if they don't.

Fiver down the drain tbh

Over two matches, and with away first, a draw tonight will be an OK result for Rosenborg. (even a 1-goal lose I guess won't be any problem). But this is considered as the battle of Scandinavia, so hopefully they go for winning both matches.

Guest timmy boy

Fiver down the drain tbh

Over two matches, and with away first, a draw tonight will be an OK result for Rosenborg. (even a 1-goal lose I guess won't be any problem). But this is considered as the battle of Scandinavia, so hopefully they go for winning both matches.

Did you put it on them to win  the competition  or just this round ?

Guest Jawesome

Is Milner really worth 11 million based on that performance?  He was fucking awful.  Ok, it's only one game you may say, but that's what we said.