The official Fat Fred Out campaign

Guest ToonFanNorway
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shepherd Out

http://www.true-faith.co.uk/html/Latest.htm

With advance copies at The Backpage on St. Andrew St. in our fair and noble city, issue 54 of your canny little fanzine is now out and as you'd expect filled to the brim with bile, bitterness and foul-mouthed tirades on the current malaise at NUFC.

Various writers have looked at our decline from a variety of angles and in the interests of balance and democracy we've even published a pro-Shepherd piece from the one Mag who has contacted us to express support for the hierarchy.

This is issue is without question the angriest but probbaly most important we've produced in the life of true faith.

Of course there is the usual stuff to compliment the slaughtering of our leaders - Thru Black & White Eyes, The End, Faith of Our Fathers, Rumours, Half Truths and Lies, Look Back in Anger (The Rock & Dole Years and the third and final part of our interview with CASUALS author Phil Thornton within our Sub-Culture section. There is a return from the News From Nowhere Column and remembrance of a dim and distant trip to Eastern Europe bya band of Mags.

This isssue is a mere £2 and you'd all be proper mugs not to get your paws on 48 full colour pages (nee adverts) of commentary, information, opinion and views on the club we all love.

Keep On, Keepin' On ...

48 pages of whinging

might aswell just read this thread again tbh

So do you think they should use the 48 pages to big the club up and let everyone know how well the season is going and list what we're going to win this season?

I thought that was the job of the Chronicle.

Guest Invicta_Toon

48 pages of whinging

So do you think they should use the 48 pages to big the club up and let everyone know how well the season is going and list what we're going to win this season?

I thought that was the job of the Chronicle.

they certainly don't offer any constructive alternatives or fresh ideas like they used to be able to

can get the same views down the pub nowadays, no more clued up than the tea lady

Guest Invicta_Toon

48 pages of whinging

I'm pretty sure any whinging on their part is incomparable to the amount of bitter whining spouted every time you spot a TF related post on here.

Keep on keeping on. :thup:

i'm only pissed cos they ddint renew my subs

but seriously, nothing iv'e read recently has come anywhere near what they used to print

48 pages of whinging

I'm pretty sure any whinging on their part is incomparable to the amount of bitter whining spouted every time you spot a TF related post on here.

but seriously, nothing iv'e read recently has come anywhere near what they used to print

Fair enough, I'm not going to argue against that. I enjoy reading most of their stuff, but then when you find yourself nodding along to articles, the quality of writing is less likely to be so much of an issue.

Hell I'll be getting a couple of copies, that front page is fantastic. ;)

Guest Invicta_Toon

48 pages of whinging

Fair enough, I'm not going to argue against that. I enjoy reading most of their stuff, but then when you find yourself nodding along to articles, the quality of writing is less likely to be so much of an issue.

Hell I'll be getting a couple of copies, that front page is fantastic. ;)

that's just it. I never used to nod along, I always used to be like 'fuck, never knew that' or 'hmmm, never thought of it that way'

now it's like 'FFS, tell me something I don't know / you didn't just make up / heard down the pub / is not a fucking whingefest'