The official Fat Fred Out campaign

Guest ToonFanNorway
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ToonFanNorway

Think of it as a mission TN. :lol:

Im trying Parky mate !!! The lads are in Iraq at the minute the so im on my own.

Good chairmen (like Moores at Liverpool, Steve Gibson) don't interfere with the manager's decisions. I can't imagine many chairmen buying players for the team (that were probably recommended by his son or Willie McKay). He loves power too much and his over-inflated ego won't allow him to take a back seat and not to meddle.

There's no doubt he's a fan but he can't seem to detach himself from it and it seems to me like he thinks he's playing a real version of football manager.

Guest ToonFanNorway

Is anyone up for a mass demo on thursday night before the match  :thup:

It cant be done if its just me we need atleast 3,000  :wullie: :wullie: :wullie:

WE WANT SHEPHERD OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :wullie:

Guest Gemmill

It cant be done if its just me we need atleast 3,000  :wullie: :wullie: :wullie:

I'll come dressed as an exclamation mark to emphasise your point.  bluebigrazz.gif

Seriously though, your campaign needs to BUILD UP to a protest.  Get it noticed first and the culmination of it is protests.  Trying to arrange one for this Thursday will result in a crappy turnout.

Guest ToonFanNorway

I'll come dressed as an exclamation mark to emphasise your point. bluebigrazz.gif

Seriously though, your campaign needs to BUILD UP to a protest. Get it noticed first and the culmination of it is protests. Trying to arrange one for this Thursday will result in a crappy turnout.

Happy with that but would or could it work if enough people were informed ?

I'll come dressed as an exclamation mark to emphasise your point.  bluebigrazz.gif

Seriously though, your campaign needs to BUILD UP to a protest.  Get it noticed first and the culmination of it is protests.  Trying to arrange one for this Thursday will result in a crappy turnout.

I think you and your sandwich board could be the difference between success and failure tbh  bluebiggrin.gif

Guest Gemmill

I think you and your sandwich board could be the difference between success and failure tbh  bluebiggrin.gif

"The end of the world is pie"  bluebigrazz.gif  He'd shit himself, turn anorexic and become a recluse.

Guest ToonFanNorway

is there enough discontent for a popular campaign from Newcastle based Toon fans?

Fuck yeah!

Lets get together and sort oot a plan ??

Guest ToonFanNorway

I'd attend a protest it one were to happen...

I know mate but i dont think me you and Gemmil ohh and a sandwich board will really do out at the minute ehh ??

We need thousands

Guest ToonFanNorway

I'd attend a protest it one were to happen...

I know mate but i dont think me you and Gemmil ohh and a sandwich board will really do out at the minute ehh ??

We need thousands

whats your 'plan of action' then ?

Well i think first we need to get a commitee going, then we can all get together and put our points toward a plan off attack?

I just want him oot and i will do my best but like i say i cant do it on my own !!!

Pm me

We have to demonstrate outside the ground when the cameras are there.

Get really noisy and nasty.

This fat bastard is the cause.

Soumess ? Roeder ?

Who next ?

Norman Wisdom ? bluesigh.gif

Guest ToonFanNorway

After alot of advice from fellow viewers the website is going to take a couple of days to sort  :)

The campaign is building up lads  bluelaugh.gif

Guest smoggeordie

After alot of advice from fellow viewers the website is going to take a couple of days to sort  :)

The campaign is building up lads  bluelaugh.gif

No, no it isn't.

Guest ToonFanNorway

After alot of advice from fellow viewers the website is going to take a couple of days to sort :)

The campaign is building up lads bluelaugh.gif

No, no it isn't.

Tell ya why its going slow cause theres too many people happy to whinge but not enough willing to do out !

For f**ks sake lets do it eh ?