When Women Rule the World

Syrette

Guest lankybellwipe

I reckon there would be a major kick off, if there was "Men ruled the world."

It is clearly an 'ego boost' for the sub-species!

When exactly did women ever NOT rule the world.

Come on now, be honest...

Cavemen and all that shit.  :thup:

A land when you could throw your own faeces at women without any repercussions. Now it's a lawsuit and a sexual harassment case at work.

When exactly did women ever NOT rule the world.

Come on now, be honest...

Cavemen and all that shit.  :thup:

A land when you could throw your own faeces at women without any repercussions. Now it's a lawsuit and a sexual harassment case at work.

It's PC gone mad tbh.

It's all about the power of the clunge, at the end of the day.

Is that a bit like the power of Greyskull?

Nah, that was Teela.

:naughty:

She's a cartoon.  ???

:lol:

Listen man, when you grow up seeing April O'Neil in that jumpsuit, anything goes.

Guest lankybellwipe

In my HONEST opinion, us blokes are very keen to please our loved ones, because - we love them, and at the same time, being the immature half of the relationship, we will nearly always say sorry for any mis-givings, because at the end of the day, we know we are mostly in the wrong!

But when the shit REALLY hits the fan, car broken down, burglar downstairs, kids causing bother in the street, causing the lady to become scared and irrational, then the person who secures the safety of his family, not the curtains, rears his head!

women may always rule the world, but us blokes will always keep it turning!

Nah, that was Teela.

She's a cartoon.   ???

Listen man, when you grow up seeing April O'Neil in that jumpsuit, anything goes.

There was absolutely no reason for April to have such nice tits. We were kids, ffs. Warped an entire generation.

Nah, that was Teela.

She's a cartoon.  ???

I've known blokes who've admitted to fancying that lass out of that tomb raider game. Grown men - talking about a fucking cartoon.

The shite they got was unreal. :lol:

In my HONEST opinion, us blokes are very keen to please our loved ones, because - we love them, and at the same time, being the immature half of the relationship, we will nearly always say sorry for any mis-givings, because at the end of the day, we know we are mostly in the wrong!

But when the shit REALLY hits the fan, car broken down, burglar downstairs, kids causing bother in the street, causing the lady to become scared and irrational, then the person who secures the safety of his family, not he curtains, rears his head!

Chauvinist pig!

Nah, that was Teela.

She's a cartoon.  ???

There was absolutely no reason for April to have such nice tits. We were kids, ffs. Warped an entire generation.

I bet you dreamt of doing rude things to her with one of Casey Jones' hockey sticks. I know I did.

Guest lankybellwipe

But when the shit REALLY hits the fan, car broken down, burglar downstairs, kids causing bother in the street, causing the lady to become scared and irrational, then the person who secures the safety of his family, not he curtains, rears his head!

Chauvinist pig!

Or twat!

Nah, that was Teela.

She's a cartoon.   ???

http://loz.theroguesgallery.com/Gallery/April2.jpg