I appeared on a Radio Show tonight.

Guest Heneage

Personally I thought it was a good interview, good to see other opinions being discussed in the media rather than them feasting on the presence of mongs outside SJP. Good job there Nixon. Can't really understand all the stick you're getting for talking about what you plan on doing with your life. I mean, for fucks sake. I have recently finished my education as a film director, and through that education I've been able to do several short films and get in touch with many industry folks. Some I've been out on the town with in LA. What do I do when I talk to other film folks I know? I brag about it and bring it up every time I can because I like talking about it, as do they to me about past experiences of theirs, it's only human nature. And for someone planning on becoming a football journalist to talk about and mention it to other football interested people, it's also only natural. As I see it we could very well in the future, if Nixon makes it, have an actual journalist as a member on this site. And I don't really see the downside of that.

Not to mention that I think it's almost a fact that had it been another member than Nixon that had been interviewed by a radio show and then went on here and talked about it, there'd be no medal handed out. I really don't get the point of this "Nixon's mentioned that he wants to be a journo and that he's talked to youth players. Ooooh, let's ruin topics that would've normally have been perfectly good 'cause of it." trend that seems to be going on here.

Guest optimistic nit

there is definately a pack mentality against some of the members here by other members who should know better  :nods: (look at me sounding all patronising).

is that alan hanson? :lol they did seem to present a lot of conjecture as fact, and fair play you managed to argue most of it.

Yeah that Scotch bloke said it was a fact that Ashley snubbed the Arabs to go out on the 'piss'.

How the fuck would he know?

I know Tooj I peaked at the top as he said "Weve little time " as my segement was supposed to be a few minutes longer, but I can assure you all man. :lol:

is that alan hanson? :lol: they did seem to present a lot of conjecture as fact, and fair play you managed to argue most of it.

Yeah I mean thats why I wanted to do it really, I said to the host in my emails we aren't all outside the ground we are quite an intelligent bunch by n large. I know The Scottish host (Kenny) has quite a thing against us, I mean really when quoting stories we never know whos right only the man himself, but they were good guys and were nice enough to at least me dis-spell a few myths about us.

It was a US station on Syrius "World Soccer Daily" was the show.

do you ever listen to the World Soccer phone in with Tim Vickery? (knows everything on South American football-Radio 5 Live) It`s usually on in the early hours on Saturdays but BBC have a podcast in which you can download the show/or part of it

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/podcasts/wf/

Good interview anyway.....bit of a shocking phone line though