End of Capitalism - Where is Parky?

Rob W

COMRADES! Our tactic of letting the Berlin Wall fall has begun to bear fruit.

Gorby of the ink blot may have suckered the old despot Ronald Raygun into thinking he'd won the cold war but you can't keep a good old global revolution down.

Bunging a few soiled states into the world capitalist mix certainly began to set the moneyed model into a spin.

And the main prop of the western pig-dog capitalists - the arms trade - must've taken a few hits since it could only find a few beardies on camels to take aim at.

Now we can reveal how our infiltration of the Yankee machine has brought back state ownership to the masses.

Bush Baby is in hock to our Chinese Comrades up to his oily arm pits and the foundations of his holy capitalism are rocking.

And now capitalists the world over are cheering the nationalisation of two of the biggest capitalist enterprises in the world, and all because they loaned the forlornly flummoxed American lumpen proletariat some $5.4 trillion with which to buy trainers and bling!

Fanny and Freddie may sound cuddly enough but beware Comrades, their board rooms are stuffed with greedy capitalist pig-dogs of the type who, as Vlad, Karl and Leon well knew, will eventually bring the whole rotting pile of iniquity down around the knees of the arrogant West.

Karl may have suggested the world revolution would begin in Germany - and well it might have done if he hadn't warned the capitalists first, who reacted by handing the place on a plate to Adolf.

But in today's world, America is the new Germany. And when it fails - as it inevitably must - the world revolution will not be far behind.

Fear not Comrades! We may be living an underground existence and it may seem that our hand has been fully played out. But in our cells and bunkers across the globe we've been sitting, watching and waiting. Patience Comrades! Our hour is at hand.

The edifice is crumbling. All we have to do now is figure out what to do with Putin.

Keep steadfast Comrades! Our hour is at hand!

http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2008/09/08/yankee-capitalist-pig-dogs

I see that the culture of rewarding failure, greed and ineptitude continues to thrive in the banking sector then...

Hornby set for shares windfall worth £2m in HBoS takeover

Date: 19 September 2008

By MICHAEL BLACKLEY

HALIFAX Bank of Scotland boss Andy Hornby is set for a share windfall worth £2 million following the takeover by Lloyds TSB.

News of Mr Hornby's share windfall comes at a time when staff at both HBoS and Lloyds TSB prepare for a raft of job losses as part of the new group's £1 billion a year cost savings.

The Edinburgh-based bank's chief executive is set to get 830,000 new shares in the new company if the deal announced yesterday goes through.

The 41-year-old is also set for a role at the new group, although it will not be as chief executive or chairman after Lloyds bosses Eric Daniels and Sir Victor Blank took the two top jobs.

Scottish MP John McFall, chairman of the Treasury select committee, said: "It would be an obscene situation if at the end of this year we find huge bonuses given out to directors who not only have brought institutions to their knees, but also threatened the real economy by allowing people to be thrown out of their jobs."

More here: CLICK

I see that the culture of rewarding failure, greed and ineptitude continues to thrive in the banking sector then...

Hornby set for shares windfall worth £2m in HBoS takeover

Date: 19 September 2008

By MICHAEL BLACKLEY

HALIFAX Bank of Scotland boss Andy Hornby is set for a share windfall worth £2 million following the takeover by Lloyds TSB.

News of Mr Hornby's share windfall comes at a time when staff at both HBoS and Lloyds TSB prepare for a raft of job losses as part of the new group's £1 billion a year cost savings.

The Edinburgh-based bank's chief executive is set to get 830,000 new shares in the new company if the deal announced yesterday goes through.

The 41-year-old is also set for a role at the new group, although it will not be as chief executive or chairman after Lloyds bosses Eric Daniels and Sir Victor Blank took the two top jobs.

Scottish MP John McFall, chairman of the Treasury select committee, said: "It would be an obscene situation if at the end of this year we find huge bonuses given out to directors who not only have brought institutions to their knees, but also threatened the real economy by allowing people to be thrown out of their jobs."

More here: CLICK

Thought that was the toy train company there.

Have to laugh at SNP leader Alex Salmond bumping his gums this week about the demise of The Nation's Bank (Bank of Scotland), established in 17th century...but actually it was lost years ago with the merger with Halifax...but whilst there's a cheap sentimental nationalist dimension and political points to be scored...ding dang dong...off he goes.Twat.

There wasn't actually that much wrong with HBOS though.

The heads of HBOS seem to think there was. Lack of confidence is all it takes at the moment.

the bizzarre thing is mowen's quote is both true and contradictory

That's how I roll these days.

The heads of HBOS seem to think there was. Lack of confidence is all it takes at the moment.

That should have had an "...as far as I know." at the end.

Or in other words: can you tell me what he said, please?

That should have had an "...as far as I know." at the end.

Or in other words: can you tell me what he said, please?

TBH I don't have the direct quotes, but I started work at a certain company quite closely involved with HBOS on wednesday and the general concensus among the reasonably high up people is that they were going to shit, and they knew it. Don't know if there was anything much wrong past the lack of confidence mind.

• 7 months later...

Has some new info come out then?

Got bored with the whole banking crisis thing when it became obvious no-one with the power to do so, had the intelligence to know what to do to sort it out.

I'd have though the old Elf loving Red would have been all over the forum -  no doubt he's busy trying to get all his wealth into his Swiss Bank Account  :rolleyes:

I'd have thought you'd have loved it too. Add into the pot no police, security services, so everybody can do what they like without being persecuted and even better released from jail after 5 minutes having "done their time". Not to mention opening our doors to anybody in the world who wants to come here and sponge off our bottomless pit of money - just so long as it doesn't affect you  :coolsmiley:

I'd have though the old Elf loving Red would have been all over the forum -  no doubt he's busy trying to get all his wealth into his Swiss Bank Account  :rolleyes:

I'd have thought you'd have loved it too. Add into the pot no police, security services, so everybody can do what they like without being persecuted and even better released from jail after 5 minutes having "done their time". Not to mention opening our doors to anybody in the world who wants to come here and sponge off our bottomless pit of money - just so long as it doesn't affect you  :coolsmiley:

i just love it when someone makes up what others think.

Ever had anything whatsoever to do with the immigration system in this country?

Nah, thought not.

Or takes reality completely reverses it and states it as fact. :lol:

Has some new info come out then?

Got bored with the whole banking crisis thing when it became obvious no-one with the power to do so, had the intelligence to know what to do to sort it out.

They had £10bn loss this year. Nothing new (came out a month or two ago) just found this when looking for something else and it seemed an amusingly random bump.

Ever had anything whatsoever to do with the immigration system in this country?

Nah, thought not.

have you ? Other than reading the shite in the Guardian ?

Thought not.

I'm not making up anything.