Part time jobs (Temporary or permanent)

Leazes1986

I'm looking for a part-time job where i will be able to get Saturday afternoons off and preferably Saturday nights off as well. I'm at college and i do around 20 hours a week. My timetable works out so i get all day Monday off and my latest finish is 4 o clock. I am working at the minute but i'm only doing 8 hours a week (Fridays and Saturdays 6.30pm-10:30pm) and i'm on minimum wage as well. So anyway, what i'm really wanting is a job working 12-20 hours a week. The problem is that most part-time jobs what you to work on a Saturday, but obviously thats matchday. So ideally i'm looking to work on week nights and i would even work all day on a Monday or Sunday possibly. Does anyway know of anywhere where theres part-time jobs going where you get Saturdays off, and are flexible with college? Doesn't matter whether its temporary for the christmas period or permanent. Need some money and its not my idea of fun working every Saturday night.

Guest lankybellwipe

Working in a call centre awaits.

C'mon Tooj!

The bottom of the barrel can wait a bit surely!

I work in one man, on the MI side of it though.

Mission Impossible?

Guest lankybellwipe

Working in a call centre awaits.

C'mon Tooj!

The bottom of the barrel can wait a bit surely!

I work in one man, on the MI side of it though.

Mission Impossible?

Tooj is Tom Cruise, didn't you know that?

Well, looking at past pictures of that goatee, he certainly has badlands attitudes and would tell Lee Van Cleef where to shove his shooter!

Unfortunately it's all about sacrifices.

When I was at uni everybody seemed to be chasing this perfect part-time job where you don't have to work Saturdays and it just didn't exist.

I worked in Tesco and after a year I managed to get my Saturday afternoon shift moved to an 18:30 start finishing at 22:00.

Sometimes you can't have everything  :weep:

When I was at uni everybody seemed to be chasing this perfect part-time job where you don't have to work Saturdays and it just didn't exist.

I worked in Tesco and after a year I managed to get my Saturday afternoon shift moved to an 18:30 start finishing at 22:00.

Aye, when I was in second year of uni I was so desperate for money I ended up working night shifts at Tesco in Jesmond on Saturday and Sunday, 10pm til 7am. Used to get home on Monday morning at 7, have a shower and get in for a lecture at 9! Started becoming like Christian Bale in The Machinist tho so I ended up quitting! I still have the bags under my eyes 2 years on...

Aye well i am currently working from 6.30pm-10.30pm on Fridays and Saturday nights, so i do get to go to the match still. I only do 8 hours a week though, and i'm wanting a job where i get more hours. If i get another job the chances are i'll have to quit my current job, so its just finding another job where i get Saturday afternoons of with better hours.