Titus

Cajun

Newcastle chief Glenn Roeder has praised Titus Bramble for his defensive effort against Portsmouth on Wednesday.

Bramble is in his fifth season in Newcastle colours but he has so far failed to live up to his star billing following his move from Ipswich in 2002.

He has been his own worst enemy at times, as lapses in concentration have led to costly blunders.

Bramble was at his best on Wednesday, as he kept Tresor Lomana Lua Lua and Andy Cole under wraps as Newcastle claimed a 3-0 Carling Cup win over Pompey.

Roeder was delighted to see Bramble stand up and be counted on Wednesday, as he has the support of his team-mates.

"Titus had his best game of the season," said Roeder. "No-one could criticise Titus for his performance on Wednesday night.

"I was pleased for him and the boys were pleased for him as well. He's very well liked in the dressing room.

"They get disappointed when Titus is criticised in the media, like they do if any of their team-mates are criticised.

"The team spirit at the club is first class. We are a really tight and well-bonded squad."

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=425082&CPID=8&clid=4&lid=&title=Roeder+praise+for+Bramble

Not anymore  bluewink.gif

Guest Wayne D

Ever since I've watched Titus Bumble in the stripes, I've always considered him a liability. Now he has had a few years to prove himself, he has clearly failed and MUST I repeat MUST be offloaded. He gets chance after chance, and no longer has Boumsong to hide behind.

I met someone on another forum who says they've seen him in nightclubs before acting as if he's the bee's knees, and that really he acts like he doesn't give a sh*t about Newcastle.

Ever since I've watched Titus Bumble in the stripes, I've always considered him a liability. Now he has had a few years to prove himself, he has clearly failed and MUST I repeat MUST be offloaded. He gets chance after chance, and no longer has Boumsong to hide behind.

I met someone on another forum who says they've seen him in nightclubs before acting as if he's the bee's knees, and that really he acts like he doesn't give a sh*t about Newcastle.

How exactly does he do that? Does he walk around the club burning Newcastle shirts or does he have "I hate the Toon" written across the back of his jacket?  :lol:

Guest Moe-Ali

How exactly does he do that? Does he walk around the club burning Newcastle shirts or does he have "I hate the Toon" written across the back of his jacket?  :lol:

Zakly.

Sunerland tat on his ghetto booty.

Sunerland tat on his ghetto booty.

Ah the Martin O'Neill, very fashionable!

Guest Wayne D

How exactly does he do that? Does he walk around the club burning Newcastle shirts or does he have "I hate the Toon" written across the back of his jacket? :lol:

By saying so.

Whether true or not, he's still utter shite.

How exactly does he do that? Does he walk around the club burning Newcastle shirts or does he have "I hate the Toon" written across the back of his jacket? :lol:

By saying so.

Whether true or not, he's still utter shite.

Aye im sure he was going around a club in toon telling everyone how much he hated it  :lol:

bramble is starting today.  y oh y,  roeder,  will u ever learn!

You love the letter 'y' don't you?

hahaha y would'nt aye

Guest Wayne D

Aye im sure he was going around a club in toon telling everyone how much he hated it :lol:

Yeah, people NEVER come out with anything repressed when they've had a few...

Aye im sure he was going around a club in toon telling everyone how much he hated it :lol:

Yeah, people NEVER come out with anything repressed when they've had a few...

and people NEVER come out with bullshit stories when they get jealous around a premiership footballer  :lol:

Guest Wayne D

and people NEVER come out with bullshit stories when they get jealous around a premiership footballer :lol:

Did I say it was true?

As I've said, the fact remains that he is craptacular. Roeder is taking the piss by keeping faith with him.

and people NEVER come out with bullshit stories when they get jealous around a premiership footballer :lol:

Did I say it was true?

As I've said, the fact remains that he is craptacular. Roeder is taking the piss by keeping faith with him.

Did alright today apart from that moment and was very good vs Pompey the other day. I don't care what anyone says, he has his mistakes which for the life of me i cant work out why he tries to do what he does sometimes (like today) but he has more talent and ability than Ramage!