West Ham (a) - Player ratings

Cajun

I haven't seen the game so am interested in how the players got on. Please give your match ratings here. I have made this thread seperate from the match thread so its easier to get an idea how people played without scrolling through lots of stuff I don't want to read so can we keep this on topic?

Ashley - 5 Tried his best, but decision-making was atrocious. Takes ultimate responsibility for this mess.

Wise - 1 Cockney cunt, that's about it.

Llambias - 2 Totally anonymous. Fuck off.

Vetere - 6 Showed promise for the future.

Jimenez - 3 Didn't help Owen out at all.

Keegan - 5 Disappeared when the pressure was on.

Its amazing how many bad passes Butt gets away with. Although he wasn't directly responsible for the first goal, he gave the ball away cheaply when we were passing it around slightly, just prior to the scrap that ensued which was then followed by West Ham's move for the goal.

I'm starting to hate him as a player. Really, its been going on for years now, this utter crapness. Fast forward to the next game and he'll probably run around winning a few useless challenges and still be hailed as a good player. Frustrating as f***.

N'Zogbia needs to never play at left back again. It was a decent idea at first, and useful against sides with no right wingers, but he's incapable of defending.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Given 534

Edgar 34613

Taylor 3sf14636

Colo 6dwjt

N'zogbia 5343146

Geremi 513461345

Butt 43457356

Cacapa35546

Duff 435735

Xisco 5373457

Owen 63457345734

Ashley - 5 Tried his best, but decision-making was atrocious. Takes ultimate responsibility for this mess.

Wise - 1 Cockney cunt, that's about it.

Llambias - 2 Totally anonymous. Fuck off.

Vetere - 6 Showed promise for the future.

Jimenez - 3 Didn't help Owen out at all.

Keegan - 5 Disappeared when the pressure was on.

:laugh:

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Thats just like being shot in the face with a shotgun then the rating the pellets on ho much each one hurt.

that makes greta sense

Thats just like being shot in the face with a shotgun then the rating the pellets on ho much each one hurt.

that makes greta sense

coz I missed the w of the end of "how" or because you just do not get the pain I feel having to rate our piss poor players.

Given 5

Edgar 3

Taylor 3

Colo 6

N'zogbia 5

Geremi 5

Butt 4

Cacapa

Duff 4

Xisco 5

Owen 6

Colo a six!!??? Are u on crack? He turned away from the ball, scared as a mackem in Haymarket you fool!

funny how 2 other posters gave him a six yet you attack me. Did you see the game pal? doubtful

Given 5

Edgar 3

Taylor 3

Colo 6

N'zogbia 5

Geremi 5

Butt 4

Cacapa

Duff 4

Xisco 5

Owen 6

Colo a six!!??? Are u on crack? He turned away from the ball, scared as a mackem in Haymarket you fool!

funny how 2 other posters gave him a six yet you attack me. Did you see the game pal? doubtful

Bob Moncur reckoned the three best players were Owen, N'Zogbia and Colo. I didn't see it so not passing judgement btw.

Given 5

Edgar 3

Taylor 3

Colo 6

N'zogbia 5

Geremi 5

Butt 4

Cacapa

Duff 4

Xisco 5

Owen 6

Bob Moncur reckoned the three best players were Owen, N'Zogbia and Colo. I didn't see it so not passing judgement btw.

Owen and Colo for me to be honest, N'zogbia did ok

Given - As good as Geremi

Edgar - Marginally on par with Taylor

Taylor - Slightly worse than Butt

Colo  - A lot better than Duff

N'zogbia - Better than David Edgar

Geremi - More effective than Xisco

Butt - Not as good as Owen

Cacapa - Nowhere near as good as Colo

Duff - On par with Cacapa

Xisco - Given was better

Owen - Did more for the team than N'Zogbia