what mug are you using right now?

Guest Invicta_Toon

Guest Gemmill

No surprises that Vic has "comedy" mugs tbh.  It's probably placed squarely on his "You don't have to be crazy to work here but it helps" coaster.  bluebigrazz.gif

A gigantic mug with the smallest handle there is, got it from my grandmother. Impossible to carry longer than 5 seconds. Plain white, although it's literally dirt these days, still gets more tea than you bargain for.

Otherwise, I have a Piglet mug which is large also, only use it cos of size.

No surprises that Vic has "comedy" mugs tbh.  It's probably placed squarely on his "You don't have to be crazy to work here but it helps" coaster.  bluebigrazz.gif

Cartoon tie as well?

Ugh.

Homer Simpson "Don't tell me what to do, I already know how to slack off"

very apt right now

I've got that mug.  I'm not using it right now, but it's on my desk with yesterdays coffee stain lingering at the bottom of it.

Guest Invicta_Toon

it's placed on my 'why the fuck have you got a coaster are you some kind of manbag carrying woofter?' coaster  blueyes.gif

Guest Verlaine

it's placed on my 'why the **** have you got a coaster are you some kind of manbag carrying woofter?' coaster  blueyes.gif

I bet Gemmill wishes he were half the man you are. Grrrr.

Guest Invicta_Toon

it's placed on my 'why the **** have you got a coaster are you some kind of manbag carrying woofter?' coaster  blueyes.gif

I bet Gemmill wishes he were half the man you are. Grrrr.

Jonny2J will take that bet I'll think you'll find