Kevin Keegan - Football Messiah

MidfieldGeneral

You're smacked off your tits if you think i can cope with that.

Have you, or anyone for that matter, seen Jonny2J's Keegan tribute video btw? (A shameless plug here for you Tooj.) Anyhow, check that naughty video site and search for it if you fancy a cry.

Quite an interesting little reminder this...just how petulant and stubborn KK can be...and how emotionally febrile he can be.

I'd imagine he'd be a nightmare to work with, from any Chairman's perspective - way too volatile.

Guest timmy boy

Have you, or anyone for that matter, seen Jonny2J's Keegan tribute video btw? (A shameless plug here for you Tooj.) Anyhow, check that naughty video site and search for it if you fancy a cry.

Off topic

Question for Tooj or anyone who made the  video about NUFC  in 2005 with  Ashes by Embrace as the song to the compilation, is it still around ? I have been looking for that video on mentioned site for ages but can't find it, used to be one of my favourite comps but I haven't got it any more.

Guest Gh0StFaC3

What's this "naughty video site" & how can I watch these aforementioned compilation vids???  :-[

PM me if the links can't be posted here.  Many thanks!

Thanks man. :)