Refunds from last season.

Guest toonlass

Guest toonlass

Has anyone who was due a refund from the club, for overpayment when the new season ticket prices were announced, had their refund yet. I am due over £100 and was told it would be sorted in June, then July, then by the end of August, then by mid September and have still received nowt. Wonder how much they owe back to these fans in total!

Guest East Stander

Has anyone who was due a refund from the club, for overpayment when the new season ticket prices were announced, had their refund yet. I am due over £100 and was told it would be sorted in June, then July, then by the end of August, then by mid September and have still received nowt. Wonder how much they owe back to these fans in total!

I had to speak to someone in the box office on Friday and mentioned this. She told me that they are waiting for "clearance from the accounts department" (make of that what you want!!)

I am owed £136.00 and am pig sick of phoning the box office and going in to the box office.

Its like banging your head against a brick wall though as the box office say they have done their bit and the cheques are with the finance director awaiting signature.

I was told on friday to get back in touch if i hadn't received by the end of September having originally been told in June that the cheque would come with my season ticket in July.

NUFC.CO.UK says refunds will be sent in August as well!!

Girl in the box office just fobbed me off really, saying they had been completely overwhelmed and didn't have enough staff to cope. Another lad in the box office moaned to me about how the new owners were at fault and didn't seem that happy working for them (this was the week before KK went as well!).

It's not right as they've had my money long enough since now.

I do know of some people who got cheque refunds for smaller amounts like £25 with their ST's though and the girl last week said there were only about 400 out 12500 who were due money back who were still waiting. Some comfor that though!

I had to speak to someone in the box office on Friday and mentioned this. She told me that they are waiting for "clearance from the accounts department" (make of that what you want!!)

First time i went in after being fobbed off the phone the lad turned his computer screen around and showed me the Cheque Requisition on screen which had been raised on 21st August. I said to him why can't you cancel that and just put the money back on my debit card seeing as i am here? Said he couldn't do that as it would involve raising another requisition which would involve getting a directors signature to authorise it in the same way a cheque requisition would.

Its a joke, but having worked for a company that was a supplier to NUFC back in the days of Cameron Hall's ownership i'm not surprised at all. They were terrible payers and we used to have to offset the Invoices they owed us against what they had billed us for the company's advertising boards and executive box in order to clear their debt to us. Far quicker and easier than waiting for them to pay.

Guest Gallowgate Mag

Got mine a month or so ago.

How much were you owed? I had thought they were either doing them alphabetically or doing the cheapest ones first?

Did you have to hassle them for it like i have?

30 quid or so, jst turned up on my doorstep. If i'm being honest i'd totally forgotten about it.

Guest toonlass

I asked him if he could check if they had definitely sent mine out, and he said they have ALL been sent out. Then I asked if he had my bairns season ticket yet and he said "What do you mean like?" so I asked him if the box office had the season ticket there, as they have lost it 3 times sending it out to me apparantly and the bairn still hasn't got her season ticket. Apparantly it is sitting there waiting to be picked up now. Will get it on saturday.

I asked him if he could check if they had definitely sent mine out, and he said they have ALL been sent out. Then I asked if he had my bairns season ticket yet and he said "What do you mean like?" so I asked him if the box office had the season ticket there, as they have lost it 3 times sending it out to me apparantly and the bairn still hasn't got her season ticket. Apparantly it is sitting there waiting to be picked up now. Will get it on saturday.

Think we would all be interested to see if you get both season ticket and refund in the next week

I hope he's right this time as i was told that they had all been sent out at the end of August and is hould receive it by 5th September. I'm still waiting.

Guest toonlass

Think we would all be interested to see if you get both season ticket and refund in the next week

I am sick to death about the blooming season ticket. Seeing that we paid by Direct Debit they knew she was renewing this time last year, but don't seem bothered that her card has mysteriously gone missing three times (or was never sent at all in all probability).

I would put in a claim via the small claims court.  I used www.moneyclaim.gov.uk when I was claiming back bank charges.  The club will be notified that a claim has been made against them and I would have thought this would make the feckers get their act together a bit sharpish.

I was told that they were working through the last 1000 a couple of weeks back. I only signed up to it towards the end of the offer period so maybe they've done them in that order.

On a similar subject is anyone worried that after taking up the offer to pay in advance for the next few years they've not had anything back in terms of a reciept?

I was told that they were working through the last 1000 a couple of weeks back. I only signed up to it towards the end of the offer period so maybe they've done them in that order.

On a similar subject is anyone worried that after taking up the offer to pay in advance for the next few years they've not had anything back in terms of a reciept?

ouch, most would be covered by using their credit cards though?

Guest toonlass

I signed up last August so it can't be that

If you look at your online account it shows on there that you have already bought the next 2 years tickets.

I know i am owed the money but the only reason i am owed the money is because they have subsequently reduced the prices. They could if they wished to have not refunded anyone ie like in a Sale, if you bought at full price and something goes in a Sale its tough shit. I think i'll hang on yet re going to the small claims court.

I signed up last August so it can't be that

Aye, so do i come to think of it as i got into the Barnsley game on my free cup tie ticket.

Guest Robkaz69

I went into the box office on monday 8th September and i was too given photocopy of a request to their admin for refund, i was waiting for 2 refunds total of £181

Tried to say will get by the end of that week, i refused, i simply pointed out that the club approached me last year asking to make life easier for them to buy my new tickets in advance, which like many other agreed, i then stated someone inside the club decided to alter/move fans around creating work for them not me, so their work load is their problem

I then went on to say how unhappy i am at the running of the club and i demand an instant refund on my debit card or i will leave office smash a couple of windows get on the front page of all the morning papers and let the world know how tight fisted they are

Guess what, got instant refund on debot card, was told sorry for the delay they will send internal email to accounts to not process refund

Moral of the story is take no crap and demand what is rightly yours

Good Luck