Carling Cup Round 3 (non Toon games)

Colos Short and Curlies

Swansea Cardiff tonight.

There will blood in the Valleys later!

I've got to drive from Cardiff to Swansea at 5 tonight to get home, not looking forward to that. But the game should be a cracker.

Man U v Boro should be a decent game aswell, hope the Smoggies get a battering to be honest, even though Man U going out would be good for us.

Arsenal predicted to be putting out the youngest team ever for this round.

Guest Brazilianbob

Swansea Cardiff tonight.

There will blood in the Valleys later!

I've got to drive from Cardiff to Swansea at 5 tonight to get home, not looking forward to that. But the game should be a cracker.

Man U v Boro should be a decent game aswell, hope the Smoggies get a battering to be honest, even though Man U going out would be good for us.

Arsenal predicted to be putting out the youngest team ever for this round.

Don't blame you I was down at Amroth last year for a short break and the traffic on that road from Cardiff to Swansea is horrendous.  The number of times I got held up in traffic jams was so bad I vowed never to go back.

Surely that's good? I'd rather see Rotherham vs Southampton or us vs West Ham, but still. Fuck Premiership teams, they get enough fucking coverage as it is.

We should win tonight. Or at least concede as many as we actually do.

Surely that's good? I'd rather see Rotherham vs Southampton or us vs West Ham, but still. f*** Premiership teams, they get enough f***ing coverage as it is.

We should win tonight. Or at least concede as many as we actually do.

id go for the watford west ham, or if i had the choice, one most likely to cause an upset. so tonight burnley v fulham, and most other rounds, anyone containing us!

As are the Arsenal under 12's Nick Bendtner. Another Dane scored for Liverpool with a 25 yard freekick.  :smitten: Denmark have some cracking prospects .Sunderland still getting beat like and Pools winning.