FIFA 09 (360) Newcastle-Online FC - Manager?

Kaizero

Right, the release date is fast approaching and there can only be one manager. So declare your candidacy here and if you want to, say something about what good a manager you'd be and the ones who's said they'll be playing in this thread http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=56085 gets to vote by posting who they'd want as manager out of the ones wanting to be one  :pow:

Nothing but fair to vote for who'd be manager than having the first one buying the game and setting it up get to be the one calling the shots, no?  :thup:

Feel free to say you'll not be running for manager as well if you've said you'll be playing in the other thread.

Running for manager:

- ElDiablo

Not running for manager:

- Kaizero

- Golden Glory

- Quagmire

- Legacy

- Nixon

- Kasper

- dan b

- Mugatu

- Mike

I'd say Eldiablo aswell tbf.. Although i've no problems really with who manages, you can play games without the manager being online anyway. Although it would be cool to scout for players to add and drop a few of this shit players ;)

Any of the old guard would be great. Kasper/Diablo/anyone who's on a lot. So not me, at this moment in time, I'll re-buy Live and connect it back up to my new router soon enough though.  :aww:

Shouldn't we have about 3 managers? If we get the full 50 games will happening a lot and i doubt the one person who's manager will be on for all of them.

They don't need to be on for the team to play games though, I think. But still, whoever is manager would like, "represent" the team more than the others. So having a sucky n00b who just happened to get the team set up first as one wouldn't really look good.

Shouldn't we have about 3 managers? If we get the full 50 games will happening a lot and i doubt the one person who's manager will be on for all of them.

Assistants  :thup:

I don't think I'm gonna run for manager but I volunteer to be your assistant!

Like i say, the manager doesn't really need to be online all the time to pick the teams that play, from what i've read you could have 3 or 4 teams playing at the same time from the overall 'club'

Not sure if the manager sets the tactics for everyone though.

EDIT: Q: What happens to players who aren’t selected for the first team or the substitute’s bench? Do they watch the match in spectator mode?

A: Instead of limiting matches based on the availability of a few club members, a club can play a match as long as 3 members are present. A club can be playing several matches at once based on how many members are available. There is no club spectator mode in FIFA 09.

eeee i'd LOVE the job, but I just don't think I'm online enough.

Maybe I'll go for more of a Terry-Mac role in the club?

I'll fight you right now for the Terry-Mac role.

I've got a massive fro, a bushy moustache and I know fuck all about football. On yer bike.