Relegation Battle

Karjala

Nah. We're a mid-table side, nothing more nothing less, and that's where we'll end up.

we get beat off home by mid-table sides, and only manage draws with the team at the foot of the table. sounds like relegation fodder to me.

Nah. We're a mid-table side, nothing more nothing less, and that's where we'll end up.

we get beat off home by mid-table sides, and only manage draws with the team at the foot of the table. sounds like relegation fodder to me.

Agree.

No point in even mentioning relegation until after Xmas. If we're still in the bottom 6 at that point, then we're in a relegation scrap.

I would usually say this but this:

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/9302/untitledfa7.png

tells me otherwise. Facing facts now and if this becomes a proper scrap, we don't have what it takes to survive

Guest The Fox

Blackburn, Chelsea, Bolton, Everton away in December, does not fill you with confidence that we wont be close to relegation positions.

I would usually say this but this:

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/9302/untitledfa7.png

tells me otherwise. Facing facts now and if this becomes a proper scrap, we don't have what it takes to survive

Coupled with the fact that Glenn has a nasty habit of relegating sides, assuming we'll finish mid-table with him in charge for most of the season is nothing other than dangerous, at best.

Blackburn, Chelsea, Bolton, Everton away in December, does not fill you with confidence that we wont be close to relegation positions.

:?

Not good.

Guest Invicta_Toon

I don't think it was a bad performance, we were all over them just couldnt finish our chances!

Can't say im overly confident with the rest of the season though!

you're right, and we have the supporters to give the team a lift and pull us aro.......

oh

What's the difference between the start to this season compared with the recent past?

What's the difference between the start to this season compared with the recent past?

Shearer , or someone like him..???

Owen is like him, he scores lots of goals and gets injured.

...now on. Poor team, poor performance. Relegation battle is now all go!

If Sheff Utd win next week, you'd better believe it...!!

If Sheff United win next week, Roeder's position would become untenable, having failed to beat two of the relegation favourites at home in succesion.

...now on. Poor team, poor performance. Relegation battle is now all go!

If Sheff Utd win next week, you'd better believe it...!!

If Sheff United win next week, Roeder's position would become untenable, having failed to beat two of the relegation favourites at home in succesion.

Definitely - even if it's a draw then Roeder has to go. We simply can't keep dropping points against lower teams if we want to stay up...

Owen is like him, he scores lots of goals and gets injured.

Owen nothing like Shearer - not able to play target man role, and with the best will in the world, does not have the same committment to the cause(like many of the current side...).