Roeder still here next week?

Karjala

Guest Dr. Richard Kimble

Embarrasing today!! He needs to go, Curbisley would be a good choice, any other managers we can get?

I'd prefer Houll to Curbs. I've always wanted Van Gaal but he's never come now.

Embarrasing today!! He needs to go, Curbisley would be a good choice, any other managers we can get?

I'd prefer Houll to Curbs. I've always wanted Van Gaal but he's never come now.

I'd prefer Albert Luque's shoe to Alan Curbishley

Guest smoggeordie

Bring in Curbs would be replacing one average manager with another. Until we get a top notch chairman we wont get a top notch manager and therefore will never be a top club.

Guest Invicta_Toon

I think we need to replace our manager every 3 months

That is surely the only way to achieve success  blueyes.gif

It's interesting that people say this, as we kept that incompetant cunt Souness for a lot longer than three months.  It's not our fault Roeder is so clearly bad that we're not prepared to let him possibly relegate us.  Three months or ten months, he's proving he's not got what it takes. 

Nah we need to bring Souness back every 3 months for an appearance in the dressing room and on the training pitch to remind them how bad it can be and give them a boost so that we have good form all season.

Worrying thing is though, these results are actually worse than that under Souness.

Guest Micktoon

Nice sarcastic response. However what do you suggest. We keep Roeder. This happens and we're in a relegation fight, end of.

Roeder needs to go and soon, he's clueless and out of his depth. For christ sake he must think tactics are a small mint. Fred has fucked this one up big time, crowds are down, the teams shite and the bottom line is we could be playing the mackems next year. Thats reality, keeping roeder isn't.

Guest Invicta_Toon

I think that if Rossi had put it in that open goal we should have given Roeder a 10 year extension  blueyes.gif

Guest Invicta_Toon

Nice sarcastic response. However what do you suggest. We keep Roeder. This happens and we're in a relegation fight, end of.

Roeder needs to go and soon, he's clueless and out of his depth. For christ sake he must think tactics are a small mint. Fred has fucked this one up big time, crowds are down, the teams shite and the bottom line is we could be playing the mackems next year. Thats reality, keeping roeder isn't.

No, you're right, we should sack Roeder and let FF appoint another manager

he's sure to last more than 3 months  blueyes.gif