What do you look forward to?

Guest lankybellwipe

I was thinking while going to sleep last night, about the moments I looked back on, with fondness while in a relationship. Then I thought, we aint had a poll lately! Do you look forward to any of these, or why not add your own fave!  

48 members have voted

1. 1. I was thinking while going to sleep last night, about the moments I looked back on, with fondness while in a relationship. Then I thought, we aint had a poll lately! Do you look forward to any of these, or why not add your own fave!

• saturday night with feet up, takeaway,and film
    • A night at the local, catching up with everyone
    • Sunday Lie in, nothing to do but stroke someones tummy
    • A day at the Metro Centre, carrying someones shopping
    • An evening of sweat embroiled under-duvet fun (MJ, keep it user-friendly)

Guest lankybellwipe

Where's the "getting so pissed you wake up naked in the gutter without remembering how you got there?" option?

That would possibly be found in "What do you look forward to when out with another 8 drunken bastards after the match?"  or "Who's Drunk?" Thread

This one's more for the 'quality time with the better half' insight..    O0

Used to love going out getting slaughtered every weekend until a few years ago.  Gradually sloped away from clubbing and all that palava and now we have the bairn in tow it's magic just having a Saturday night in together with a takeaway and a few cans (glass of white wine for the lady).  During the week though it's a cuppa before bed and a read of a good book.

GOD I FEEL SO OLD!!!

Guest lankybellwipe

Used to love going out getting slaughtered every weekend until a few years ago.  Gradually sloped away from clubbing and all that palava and now we have the bairn in tow it's magic just having a Saturday night in together with a takeaway and a few cans (glass of white wine for the lady).  During the week though it's a cuppa before bed and a read of a good book.

GOD I FEEL SO OLD!!!

That's what I was looking for!  Sublime Davey!

See, youngsters frettiing about passing 30! That will sound as warming to you as it does to me, when you find the energy for all night clubbing starts to ebb away from your soul!  :snod:

GOD I FEEL SO OLD!!!

See, youngsters frettiing about passing 30! That will sound as warming to you as it does to me, when you find the energy for all night clubbing starts to ebb away from your soul!   :snod:

It's great Lanky.  I'm 27 and wish I was 60.  I've only just started drinking tea as well.  Swear to god I never used to drink the stuff until about a year ago.  Wednesday nights are great.  Have a shower, get the telly watching shorts on with a cup of Yorkshire tea while I'm watching Trawlermen.  Although tonight I'm having to watch this mind numbing effort against Spurs.

GOD I FEEL SO OLD!!!

See, youngsters frettiing about passing 30! That will sound as warming to you as it does to me, when you find the energy for all night clubbing starts to ebb away from your soul!   :snod:

It's great Lanky.  I'm 27 and wish I was 60.  I've only just started drinking tea as well.  Swear to god I never used to drink the stuff until about a year ago.  Wednesday nights are great.  Have a shower, get the telly watching shorts on with a cup of Yorkshire tea while I'm watching Trawlermen.  Although tonight I'm having to watch this mind numbing effort against Spurs.

:thdn:

Guest lankybellwipe

GOD I FEEL SO OLD!!!

See, youngsters frettiing about passing 30! That will sound as warming to you as it does to me, when you find the energy for all night clubbing starts to ebb away from your soul!  :snod:

Woah woah steady on mate!

Last of the summer wine was NOT the idea here!  :lol:

getting out into the country side with the kids.especially up on the hills then hitting some cosy pub for dinner.

getting all the lads together for a weekend. it's always the afternoons which are the funniest for the banter.

Guest lankybellwipe

Voted 3.  Probably the thing I dislike most about being single again is never getting to wake up with someone in your arms and just lie there for hours on a day off :\

Won't be for ever dude!

I'm in the same canoe here    :shifty: