Tonights Support

kane2005

Attendance: 20,000 (approx)

Consider the circumstances , was that attendance really that bad?

Answer = Yes.

One thing which really bugged me tonight whilst in the ground was not seeing the young newcastle supporters , in groupd of mates dotted around the ground trying to sing songs etc , but the miserable cunts around them whinging because there singing to loud in there ears . Well , fuck off and go and watch it on the television.

People seem to forget that those young supporters are going to be the ones who keep the club going in 50/60 years time , there the future and if you see them all singing at the age of 10-14 even younger then you know were onto a winner.

Back of the Gallowgate seemed pretty busy , but full of chavers me thinks .

P.S. - PLEASE STOP SINGING ANTI ASHLEY/WISE SONGS , PLEASE STOP SINGING ONE KEVIN KEEGAN AND EIEIEIEO KEEGAN IS OUR KING AS IT IS NOT HELPING THE PLAYERS.

ASHLEY HAS OPENLY ADMITTED DEFEAT TO THE FANS

KEEGAN IS NOT OUR MANAGER , LIFE GOES ON !!

Guest Toon Argy

Why would people still be singing for Keegan? What's the point?

because they want keegan back as manager?

a) not happening

b) not in the slightest bit helpful to the players

how you know it's not going to happen?

Guest The Libertine

it works both ways. if the players give the crowd nothing, they'll probably get nothing back.

im not saying i agree with that btw, its just what happens.

I give a flying tbh. I was more dissappointed with the turnout tonight than the performance...

Did you honestly expect a good crowd?

Good....No.

Better than it was...Yes.

Just dissappointed because the one thing that has always been a credit to Newcastle United is it's fans. The one thing people collectively always highlight to be good about our club....and as soon as we have a month of problems, no-one turns up?

Guest The Libertine

I give a flying tbh. I was more dissappointed with the turnout tonight than the performance...

Good....No.

Just dissappointed because the one thing that has always been a credit to Newcastle United is it's fans. The one thing people collectively always highlight to be good about our club....and as soon as we have a month of problems, no-one turns up?

so untrue. we're a laughing stock among other fans and have been for years.

Good....No.

As much of a laughing stock we may be the most credible thing is still our fans. Therefore, if we as fans are a laughing stock how bad is the club?

Good....No.

I watched the match with a very canny Liverpool supporter friend of mine. He was there at Anfield for both the classic 4-3s, has a proper soft spot for us (a lot to do with me tbf) and he was a gentleman tonight. No one is laughing unless they read the tabloids or are internet knobheeds.

Guest The Libertine

Good....No.

As much of a laughing stock we may be the most credible thing is still our fans. Therefore, if we as fans are a laughing stock how bad is the club?

thats quite obvious for all to see.

Good....No.

thats quite obvious for all to see.

So not being funny...but what was the point in your original post?  ???